Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebecca Wilkins

1066gull

Assuming, of course, that you either convince someone to be your civil partner or they make partnerships with blow up dolls legal.

See, there you f***ing go again. Why can't you just stop this? I am becoming more than upset about your behavior. Its been going on for years.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Tbh 1066, why are you getting wound up by what somebody on NSC thinks of you?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
See, there you f***ing go again. Why can't you just stop this? I am becoming more than upset about your behavior. Its been going on for years.

Please read my post in the other thread.

If you want to discuss your issues with me via PM or whatever, then I'm happy to try to help you through them, but if you want to keep publicly embarrassing yourself then you're going to get shot down.

1066gull

Tbh 1066, why are you getting wound up by what somebody on NSC thinks of you?

He has done it for years. Ever since I was 18. Constantly, even when I have never done anything. Normally I don't care, and a number of times I do deserve shit/do it on purpose. Like he cannot move on. Its really upsetting that I feel judged on past actions and not what I have done recently.

Like a number of people, you give me abuse when I actually have done something, but we all move on and forget about it like men, something my old man told me. Frutos just never wants to forget. And its upsetting because its against the philosophy I've been taught.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
To be fair Adrie, there are plenty on here (Frutos included by the way) who have tried to get you be a bit more sensible and a bit less immature in the way you post.

You continue to ignore all of this and carry on posting the most random and ridiculous shit.

If someone wants to have a go at you then you deserve everything you get.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He has done it for years. Ever since I was 18. Constantly, even when I have never done anything. Normally I don't care, and a number of times I do deserve shit/do it on purpose. Like he cannot move on. Its really upsetting that I feel judged on past actions and not what I have done recently.

Like a number of people, you give me abuse when I actually have done something, but we all move on and forget about it like men, something my old man told me. Frutos just never wants to forget. And its upsetting because its against the philosophy I've been taught.

You do post a complete load of shit at times and get the deserved abuse that goes with it.

D

Deleted User X18H

To be fair Adrie, there are plenty on here (Frutos included by the way) who have tried to get you be a bit more sensible and a bit less immature in the way you post.

You continue to ignore all of this and carry on posting the most random and ridiculous shit.

If someone wants to have a go at you then you deserve everything you get.

This is good advice if you come on here and be a fool you have to take what is coming to you. It is a good lesson to learn.

I speak from experience.

Last edited:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Oh FFS learn when to stop attention seeking, will you?

This thread is over a year old and still you feel the need to bounce it back up in the hope of becoming the centre of NSC attention yet again as a result of so doing.

Grow up.

In fairness Frutos, almost whenever 1066gull creates a thread or makes a post, YOU are the first to reply... so when will you learn to stop giving him the attention he wants? I know he's an easy target but you play into his hands everytime. Like Danny said, it's like you two are secretly married... :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A lesson you have never learnt though Timothy in spite of being more than twice 1066's age.

I think he has you have to take if you give, problem Adrie does not understand.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Stop posting utter shit on here then. It's very hard to take you seriously when you post more shit than KtA did when he was on here.Take some time off and when you are mature enough not to start stupid threads. TBH you are lucky, IMO you get away lightly.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think you should keep your imagination to yourself for your own good.;)

Theres basically five of us, she is the oldest of the trree, and I am the oldest between my brother...

There is no chance me being gay because I am the oldest like my sister is the oldest of the other mother side?

And Miss Wilkins, I wouldn't mind older...means I would not be a perv...:jester:

This is just brilliant! WTF!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here