Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons Worthing is a great place to live

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
For christ sake stay OUT of the Libertine, which used to be Barney's. It contains the biggest bunch of pretentious, man bunned, hipster glasses/check shirt/deck shoes with no socks wearing utter utter bellends you will encounter outside of Brighton.

Picture-857.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
For christ sake stay OUT of the Libertine, which used to be Barney's. It contains the biggest bunch of pretentious, man bunned, hipster glasses/check shirt/deck shoes with no socks wearing utter utter bellends you will encounter outside of Brighton.

View attachment 71212

Not been there yet... what's the beer like ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Owned by the same people as the Wandering Goose I believe

Same person yes. Nice bloke

Great beer selection in the Libertine at the mo. Curious Brew, Fying Dog Easy IPA, Brewdog Jackhammer, Fubar by Tiny Rebel all on tap last week.

Chef is back next week food is pretty good too. Not tried burgers yet though.

Corner House is good for a beer and meant to be good food too.

I live round the corner from the John Selden but not been! Need to fix that by sound of it

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
No chance of bumping into Andy Murray!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Same person yes. Nice bloke

Great beer selection in the Libertine at the mo. Curious Brew, Fying Dog Easy IPA, Brewdog Jackhammer, Fubar by Tiny Rebel all on tap last week.

Chef is back next week food is pretty good too. Not tried burgers yet though.

Corner House is good for a beer and meant to be good food too.

I live round the corner from the John Selden but not been! Need to fix that by sound of it

I live 5 minutes walk from Libertine and work just round the corner from it, popped in just after it opened one September evening, seemed just like Barneys with a refurb ! Maybe it's changed now ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I live 5 minutes walk from Libertine and work just round the corner from it, popped in just after it opened one September evening, seemed just like Barneys with a refurb ! Maybe it's changed now ?

It is really, but great beer selection and generally a nice space. Goose is cosier but obviously a lot smaller

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I spent 3 years there from 2004/2007, was in my early 20's paying £10 a week in rent for a 3 story flat above H Samuels with my GF who was the manager there at the time. Close to all the pubs, the beach and made some good friends, so for me I quite like Worthing.

I remember(kind of) getting smashed over at yours with your old man (****ing Millwall) and Martin. Georgie wasn't impressed if I recall :lol:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The crem's very nice. Much better than Brighton's grim Bear Road factories (inside which I certainly intend not to be seen dead).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Is this going to rival the Uckfield thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here