Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sick of hearing politicians saying they understand how people feel. They don't understand how people feel, otherwise they would have spoken about the issues Farage highlighted years ago. I keep hearing it "We have been knocking on the doors and people have been telling us time and time again they have a problem with immigration".

So your telling me this is the first time they have heard about these issues. Where have these people been?, don't they read the newspapers, don't they have an Internet connection, can't they hear the different langauges on their own streets, can they not see the change in population in their own towns and worked out how this is linked, seriously.

Amongst all the rubbish, Farage's message is quite simple, get out of the EU so we can control our borders more effectively. If we don't get out of the EU, whoever is running this better country better be truthful about the numbers of people who are coming here for work, and start working with the EU directly and reform the currents laws on open borders so it works for everyone.

Why are you so afraid of hearing different languages or having freedom of labour? After all, it works both ways.

D

Deleted member 22389

Why are you so afraid of hearing different languages or having freedom of labour? After all, it works both ways.

I'm afraid of hearing different languages because I am concerned with the numbers of people coming here. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't work both ways not when there is such a difference in the money people earn across the whole of the EU. I'm leaving it there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm afraid of hearing different languages because I am concerned with the numbers of people coming here. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't work both ways not when there is such a difference in the money people earn across the whole of the EU. I'm leaving it there.

I earn loads from working in the EU, no visas, no hassles, can't see what there is to dislike.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Funny enough I'm studying Miltary history of the 20th Century at the moment...so I replied to your post saying propaganda are not lies...when clearly most of it is...just a point...if you think propaganda is all true...just carrying on sleepwalking.

When did I say all propaganda is true? You're clearly wrong with your claim that propaganda = lies. Give up.

Good luck with your studies :)

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Funny enough I'm studying Miltary history of the 20th Century at the moment...so I replied to your post saying propaganda are not lies...when clearly most of it is...just a point...if you think propaganda is all true...just carrying on sleepwalking.

What level do you study it at, out of interest?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm afraid of hearing different languages because I am concerned with the numbers of people coming here.

concerned about tourists? or students? how would you or Farage know what reason those foriegners are here for?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think some people dream about a golden age in this country that never existed before mass immigration happened.

There problems associated with immigration but some blame a lot of problems in there life on it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sorry but they do, as witnessed by Albion supporters at Labour/Lib Dem conferences,attending inquiries,sending petitions to Downing street in the fight for Falmer.

Getting a stadium built is a little bit different to changing politics!

D

Deleted member 22389

concerned about tourists? or students? how would you or Farage know what reason those foriegners are here for?

Yes I'm concerned where everybody is going to go, if there are enough jobs to go around in the future, the extra strain it places on our services, whats wrong with having a plan and thinking about the future. It's your future too. 200,000+ people a year are coming to the UK is too many.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Do our problems stem from the welfare state? The welfare state protects many millions. Breaking Bad would not have happened in our country.

I think and believe this all stems towards the attitude of the right to buy a house at the tender age of 18-23 (ish) or whenever you leave home. We have an evil system that either sells you a house you are pushed to afford (cranking up prices) or provides a platform for people to cash in and earn money, via rent, on hard working people.

We undervalue those who do jobs that many millions wouldn't lower themselves to do.

Can a person working in I.e. a special needs teaching assistant afford to live on their own in thr south east?

I was looking to buy as a joint venture with four family members. It was amazing to find so many houses that were not homes. I encountered baked bread, champagne and rose petals in the bath and all sorts of nonsense.

The moment we (the British) get over our credit obsession of wanting the upgrade on our tv or making a bit of profit on our houses to spend in the Algarve or fritter away on other materials, maybe then we might have some sort of semblence to a dignified society and parity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here