Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Because its not fair! He's happy as a pig in shit playing his PS4 all day n getting his shopping delivered by tesco, whilst I'm working my bollocks off to just scrape by in the equivalent flat.

If he had it better than you. Then why don't you do what he does?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

So you hate people with no morals? Or morals that are different to yours. See I think you are directing your hate in the wrong direction. This guy is a symptom of the problem not the cause.

If you are working your nuts of and you have the same as him then I think you should be asking yourself.

Does he have too much our do I have too little?

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

Because its not fair! He's happy as a pig in shit playing his PS4 all day n getting his shopping delivered by tesco, whilst I'm working my bollocks off to just scrape by in the equivalent flat.

Not enough we have our own problems with people in this country, we basically opened the door to people from other countries and made it too easy to claim benefits over the years. We offer to much help. The priorities are all wrong in this country. The whole system needs changing.

Don't forget if you have got a problem our free translation service is available.
http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/socialcare/aboutus/leaflets/translations.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It amazes me that people bring up the word racist in relation to seemingly nothing (I think people do it to further their own agenda) and even when repeatedly ask cannot expain their reasons for bringing it up (PC gone mad is the only explanation).

It is very funny though when after ignoring the requests for clarity on this point the PC gone mad person chooses to jump back on board to challenge a clear piss take.

The way people use words eh?

Bloody hell Fishy i am agreeing with you once again.....this will not do!

Its crazy people belittle racism by calling it at every given opportunity,but such is the modern oh look at me me me me me world

i will leave you with the greatest lyrics ever written on the racism war and how we all apparently hate each other.

Meteors may strike the earth
Nations live and die
I'm the boy who got the girl
And now we're gonna fly
We can cross the race divide
Bridge a gap that wasn't really there

Tim Booth 1999

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not enough we have our own problems with people in this country, we basically opened the door to people from other countries and made it too easy to claim benefits over the years. We offer to much help. The priorities are all wrong in this country. The whole system needs changing.

Don't forget if you have got a problem our free translation service is available.
http://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/socialcare/aboutus/leaflets/translations.aspx

It isn't the system that needs changing it is the culture. People are influenced by those around them as they grow up. This shit is generational. To my mind it is no coincidence that these kind of people exsist in a world were there is no job security and where people like Wrong Direction work their bollocks offs and still struggle to get by. Standard of living is pushed down so it is harder and harder to exists on the wages and salaries we are paid. We are drowning in debt and struggling to get by on the pittance we are offered for our labour and who do we decide to blame?

foreigners we think are trying to come and steal our pittance and the bloke who is sitting in the shit next to us. Meanwhile those who are really responsible scare us and bribe us for our vote so they can look after themselves and their mates while we squabble among ourselves so we can be divided and ruled.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
!

i will leave you with the greatest lyrics ever written on the racism war and how we all apparently hate each other.

Meteors may strike the earth
Nations live and die
I'm the boy who got the girl
And now we're gonna fly
We can cross the race divide
Bridge a gap that wasn't really there

Tim Booth 1999

Much as I like Tim Booth I think Bob Dylan might ace him in the "best lyrics about racism" stakes.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It isn't the system that needs changing it is the culture. People are influenced by those around them as they grow up. This shit is generational. To my mind it is no coincidence that these kind of people exsist in a world were there is no job security and where people like Wrong Direction work their bollocks offs and still struggle to get by. Standard of living is pushed down so it is harder and harder to exists on the wages and salaries we are paid. We are drowning in debt and struggling to get by on the pittance we are offered for our labour and who do we decide to blame?

foreigners we think are trying to come and steal our pittance and the bloke who is sitting in the shit next to us. Meanwhile those who are really responsible scare us and bribe us for our vote so they can look after themselves and their mates while we squabble among ourselves so we can be divided and ruled.

I'm not naive, I 100% know that all these problems are down to the tossers that govern us. Unfortunately the reason we squabble amongst ourselves is because we are all so tightly squashed together and it comes down to what people see and experience everyday. It annoys me coming home from work everyday and knowing this couple have done nothing because that's what I'm forced to see. If there was some arsewipe MP living below me I would be moaning about them but that's never gonna happen because they're probably living in they're lovely big houses surrounded by countryside somewhere!

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm not naive, I 100% know that all these problems are down to the tossers that govern us. Unfortunately the reason we squabble amongst ourselves is because we are all so tightly squashed together and it comes down to what people see and experience everyday. It annoys me coming home from work everyday and knowing this couple have done nothing because that's what I'm forced to see. If there was some arsewipe MP living below me I would be moaning about them but that's never gonna happen because they're probably living in they're lovely big houses surrounded by countryside somewhere!

we are all so tightly squashed together and it comes down to what people see and experience everyday

Your exactly right. If we didn't see it there would be no reasons to moan about, it really is as simple as that. You have somebody living below you who is taking money from the system and doing nothing for it, which you are helping to pay for. I hear it all the time. Even worse we give our money away to the rest of the world. That's my money, your money.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

So you know you are blaming and hating the wrong people despite knowing you're not focused on those responsible, yet you carry on because you can't see those you should be directing your anger at.

Sorry to be blunt but this to me is both futile and mental.

Why waste your energy?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
we are all so tightly squashed together and it comes down to what people see and experience everyday

Your exactly right. If we didn't see it there would be no reasons to moan about, it really is as simple as that. You have somebody living below you who is taking money from the system and doing nothing for it, which you are helping to pay for. I hear it all the time. Even worse we give our money away to the rest of the world. That's my money, your money.

I am far more annoyed about my money being given to mining magnates who have plenty than I am about it being given to people around the work who need it far than I do.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So you know you are blaming and hating the wrong people despite knowing you're not focused on those responsible, yet you carry on because you can't see those you should be directing your anger at.

Sorry to be blunt but this to me is both futile and mental.

Why waste your energy?

Are people not allowed to be frustrated? The only way I see people like me directing anger and the right people is as stated by another poster, a revolution that unfortunately will be a lot like the riots we saw a while back, but instead of yobs causing mayhem it'll be groups of a fed up generation like myself. Protests, votes, democracy blabla governments don't care as long as the people are being suppressed. I fear violent outbursts we currently witness around the world will soon be on our streets.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Are people not allowed to be frustrated? The only way I see people like me directing anger and the right people is as stated by another poster, a revolution that unfortunately will be a lot like the riots we saw a while back, but instead of yobs causing mayhem it'll be groups of a fed up generation like myself. Protests, votes, democracy blabla governments don't care as long as the people are being suppressed. I fear violent outbursts we currently witness around the world will soon be on our streets.

So you just keep in blaming the other victims?

Why not join with others, lobby your MP join some peaceful protests, join occupy. Really there is plenty you can do, and plenty you could get involved with, just have a look.

Two people having a chat on Facebook organised marches around Australia last weekend, ten thousand turned up Melbourne alone.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So you just keep in blaming the other victims? Why not join with others, lobby your MP join some peaceful protests. Really there is plenty you can do, just have a look.

PEACEFUL PROTESTS DON'T WORK! listen badfish I hope you enjoy your bank holiday in your house with your family, both things I'm probably never going to be able afford to have myself. Its easy to state things when you're not actually affected by them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
PEACEFUL PROTESTS DON'T WORK! listen badfish I hope you enjoy your bank holiday in your house with your family, both things I'm probably never going to be able afford to have myself. Its easy to state things when you're not actually affected by them.

I am frustrated by many things, I joined ten thousand other people in Melbourne at the weekend who are also frustrated. Maybe it won't make any difference but it sure beats getting angry with those who are in the same shit as me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Maybe whilst working 13 hours a day, getting a few hours kip etc, you could lose a few days pay and go on these protests....if like some you get about 12 weeks payed holiday a year, you might be able to fit it in then.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe whilst working 13 hours a day, getting a few hours kip etc, you could lose a few days pay and go on these protests....if like some you get about 12 weeks payed holiday a year, you might be able to fit it in then.

It was the weekend you twonk.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

SIMMO and I are self employed, we are lucky to get one week off a year, and I'm supposed to find a protest to go on LOL no chance.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I am frustrated by many things, I joined ten thousand other people in Melbourne at the weekend who are also frustrated. Maybe it won't make any difference but it sure beats getting angry with those who are in the same shit as me.

Now I know you live in Melbourne can you stop preaching to me as you have no idea what's going on over here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here