Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Shall we just go back to talking about football?

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The bbc remaining as impartial as ever. I didn't and never would vote Ukip but I also don't believe this represents an average ukip supporter. Thinly veiled propaganda from the Beeb.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27543012

You beat me to it!!. I was about to post that link. :)

I like you, didn't and will never vote UKIP. Unlike yourself, I'm not so sure "Darren" isn't typical of many who would cast their vote for UKIP without looking at the bigger picture of their policies. (sic)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Even better, to be allowed in to the country to form 'Eat Shit & Die Squads' where they roam the streets looking for ********s who let their dogs shit everywhere and not clean it up. They then force feed it to said ********s who then having forcibly swallowed their last gulp of it, have their heads stamped with ES&D with non washable ink, this would mean it would be illegal to give these ********s medical attention for 2 weeks, whilst also giving immediate employment to immigrants looking for work.

If Dogshit man comes calling for my vote, I may just suggest this to him.

I think our dogshit man might be a bit too moderate for you Bladders.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The bbc remaining as impartial as ever. I didn't and never would vote Ukip but I also don't believe this represents an average ukip supporter. Thinly veiled propaganda from the Beeb.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27543012

Thinly veiled? Where's the veil? The VT guy has picked the most idiotic looking and sounding man in Walsall...and there's some serious competition in that part of the world...and asked him to explain why he voted for UKIP. If they pulled that stunt with the Tories by finding the most pompous red nosed colonel from the ****ing yacht club or Labour by picking some scouse beardy teacher smoking a roll up there would be cries of "Shame" all round.

That's a low blow from the Beeb. Maybe they've read the UKIP policy on the BBC charter?

Your a brave man or a Bellend if you make it policy to blow away the licence fee. I'm not sure which Farage is...maybe a bit of both.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You posted an article from the BNP website then predicted people would dismiss it as right wing propaganda.
:ffsparr:
Seems you have a bit of trouble reading...I said that would be one of two of the answers...and it was not propaganda,posted propaganda are lies,this actually happened as proved.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
You beat me to it!!. I was about to post that link. :) http://www.northstandchat.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6365821

I like you, didn't and will never vote UKIP. Unlike yourself, I'm not so sure "Darren" isn't typical of many who would cast their vote for UKIP without looking at the bigger picture of their policies. (sic)

Well sadly none of the other parties give a monkey's bottom about mass immigration and welfare. I have just returned from NZ (family reasons) and can not believe the change that has taken place. I could not just stroll into NZ and claim benefits and housing I had to go through a rigorous process costing me thousands. It seems that the UK has become a country almost unrecognisable. Well done to UKIP for ruffling a load of feathers.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Well sadly none of the other parties give a monkey's bottom about mass immigration and welfare. I have just returned from NZ (family reasons) and can not believe the change that has taken place. I could not just stroll into NZ and claim benefits and housing I had to go through a rigorous process costing me thousands. It seems that the UK has become a country almost unrecognisable. Well done to UKIP for ruffling a load of feathers.

Bloody immigrant.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yep.
I remember working with some NZ guys whilst they were in England on their travels back in 2002. They were amazed and thought the UK system was mad....5 years of paying tax and NI before getting any benefits was their idea.....seems that was the case in NZ.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Yep.
I remember working with some NZ guys whilst they were in England on their travels back in 2002. They were amazed and thought the UK system was mad....5 years of paying tax and NI before getting any benefits was their idea.....seems that was the case in NZ.

You do realise that your NZ chums are ALL likely to be first or second generation immigrants don't you? I'm all for means testing, points based migration controls etc. but it is wrong headed to use kiwis or Aussies as an example of excellence. It's not even their fecking country.

Jan 30, 2008
Absolute waffle. As usual. I'll leave you and your chum Bushy from Haywards Heath to discuss just what is to be done with this country. Give the grown ups a shout when you're ready to play nicely.
you must be having sleepless nights ,why don't you just face up to the fact there's plenty of people around who aren't happy with what's going on in this country , YOU MIGHT FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT LIFE:wink:
regards
DR

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports