Reasons to be cheerful

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
* We have an awesome new stadium on the way

* We're financially secure with a wealthy benefactor of a chairman who is also a fan so has the club's best interests at heart

* Inigo Calderon has been winning praise from all corners and looks set to be a fan's favourite

* Our management team are South American FLAIR boys who enjoyed very decent playing careers so command the respect of their fellow professionals

* We made a few bob out of getting further in the FA Cup than we have done in over a decade

* Crystal Palace are actually envious of our position for the first time in YEARS

* At least we're not playing at Priestfield

Any more?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
* We have an awesome new stadium on the way

* We're financially secure with a wealthy benefactor of a chairman who is also a fan so has the club's best interests at heart

* Inigo Calderon has been winning praise from all corners and looks set to be a fan's favourite

* Our management team are South American FLAIR boys who enjoyed very decent playing careers so command the respect of their fellow professionals

* We made a few bob out of getting further in the FA Cup than we have done in over a decade

* Crystal Palace are actually envious of our position for the first time in YEARS

* At least we're not playing at Priestfield

Any more?

Were not in the bottom 4.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
* We're the BEST team in all of Sussex

Is The Albion support to soft.

The Football club is based in a upper/middle class area of the UK. Too many people with cushy life styles. I'm certainly not suggesting that the club needs to attract A HOOLIGAN element no one in their right mind wants that, but for god sake toughen up!

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
joey02_web.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Seeing Piccadilly,
Fanny Smith and Willie
Being rather silly
And porridge oats

:thumbsup:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
We are not in the relegation zone, and even with this lot of players our manager has improvd results by getting them to try and pass the ball

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
...and even with this lot of players our manager has improvd results by getting them to try and pass the ball

Only just!! 14 points from 12 games as opposed to 14 from 15 under Slade! And if we dont beat Orient its going to be 14 from 15 (with Norwich and Leeds coming up) as well!! Hardly progress.

I was at Stockport on Tuesday night and we were shocking for all bar the last 4 minutes against the worst side in the division.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Only just!! 14 points from 12 games as opposed to 14 from 15 under Slade! And if we dont beat Orient its going to be 14 from 15 (with Norwich and Leeds coming up) as well!! Hardly progress.

I was at Stockport on Tuesday night and we were shocking for all bar the last 4 minutes against the worst side in the division.

fair point, but tey are not Poyets players, he has been saddled with most of the current load of shite. Judge him after the summer window

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
fair point, but tey are not Poyets players, he has been saddled with most of the current load of shite. Judge him after the summer window

Dont disagree but you mentioned results had improved (technically correct but very marginally)!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
The fact that football is not my entire life and I have other things to be happy about rather than some men kicking a ball?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Dont disagree but you mentioned results had improved (technically correct but very marginally)!

yeah I know but to be fair poyet has had a hard run of games, Saints, Leeds, Charlton were in the first four. Hes also had Villa, but think we all agree with the post that says he cant polish a turd! :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As a result of Gus taking over I have stumbled across a fine UK stockist of Uruguayan wine when buying my flag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports