Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really stupid things you did as a teenager

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Fed alcohol to ducks after my final GCSE exam. Got caught by the police. Got let off by the police. Shows how much things have changed.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Putting my hand on the live third rail whilst sitting on the wooden parapet of a railway road bridge to prove I wouldn't be electrocuted as I wasn't earthed.

Fortunately I was correct.

Now that really is stupid , I've never laid a hand on either of my kids but I think I'd be tempted to break that habit if I found out either of them had done that !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Not shagging my mates mum after she insisted on paying for a coffee when we bumped into each other on a train then when I argued she stroked my thigh next to my cock , smiled and said "I like treating young men ", I froze (I was 18) , I had fancied her for ages and it's been a source of regret ever since :lolol:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Still have a year to go as a teen, but I must say wasting my free education by not giving a shite until it was too late. Now I'm planning to pay £425 and some of my social life to try and sort my shite out. :(.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
not me but one of my mates (and this isn't a 'pretend it wasn't me' situation- it really was a mate of mine) needed a poo on a night out, for some reason we were on the cliffs by the marina and he thought it would be a great idea to do a poo off the cliff. He nearly fell off and we had to grab him. To this day we talk about what would have happened if he'd fallen off...trousers round his ankles with a pooey bum...he probably would have landed in his poo as well....it would have been a really bad way to go thats for sure

Jul 7, 2003
There is a tall old postbox by the roundabout at the junction of Chapel Road and North Street in Worthing. After many beers and on the way to the kebab shop after an evening out, I would often prove my athleticism by vaulting over the postbox.

A few weeks ago, I walked past this postbox for the first time in ages and it dawned on my how stupid this was - especially as it is one of those postboxes with the large decorative 'spear' on the top of it. One drunken misjudgement and I wouldn't be the father of two lovely kids.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well you're clearly not old enough to remember what a grim, depressing and violent place Britain was in the 1980s...
Just as well it was all milk and honey under the previous labour government during the 70s , 3 day weeks , winter of discontent, loans from the IMF. 98% top rate of tax......

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Back to more 'amusing' posts about stupid behaviour committed as youngsters, as opposed to the rights and wrongs of a Thatcher-led 80s.......Jesus lads, do it on PM'S, yeah?

I thought it would be sensible, aged 14, to open a bottle of (stolen) wine, not with a wine opener, as I didn't have one, but with a hockey goal post on a school playing field one Friday night in Haywards Heath.......when you pulled up the post it had a fantastic 5 inch metal spike attached to it, perfect for securing to the turf (and for pushing through a cork!!)

First two bottles, the improvised cork screw worked a treat, third bottle...not so!! WHOLE bottle smashed apart in my hands, still have the scars and very lucky didn't need a hospital trip. Told people that night and my parents that I tripped on a kerbside and put my hands onto some glass that was lying on the pavement...

Not only did we all do stupid things as teenagers, but our lies were equally stupid and ridiculous!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Got hooked on the worst drug possible (and sometimes the very best). Was 13 and saw Brighton for the first time. An addiction that has cost me thousands, caused a lot of angst but also a lot of joy. Has wasted so many of my weekends when I could have been doing something far more productive!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Putting a tack on my (former) best friend's seat in class before lessons began one afternoon at school. Then turning the lights off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here