Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really Looking Forward to New Season

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I've tried to keep a lid on my excitement but I'm really struggling, especially after the result on Saturday. I was chatting to my Leeds supporting colleagues at work today (unfortunately I am surrounded by them) and the general consensus is that it is going to be really tight. I haven't checked but apparently Leeds are 12/1 for the playoffs and 14/1 for relegation - madness! Once again it looks like the Championship will be one of the most competitive leagues in football. Looking forward to seeing a few of you in Hull in a couple of weeks time.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I've tried to keep a lid on my excitement but I'm really struggling, especially after the result on Saturday. I was chatting to my Leeds supporting colleagues at work today (unfortunately I am surrounded by them) and the general consensus is that it is going to be really tight. I haven't checked but apparently Leeds are 12/1 for the playoffs and 14/1 for relegation - madness! Once again it looks like the Championship will be one of the most competitive leagues in football. Looking forward to seeing a few of you in Hull in a couple of weeks time.

A few is the right word. I am still disappointed by our away support. Sheffield wed have sold 6000 tickets for there first away game. We can barely get rid of 1000 :-( for all this ranting on about season tickets. It's a shame so few can make the effort to go away.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
A few is the right word. I am still disappointed by our away support. Sheffield wed have sold 6000 tickets for there first away game. We can barely get rid of 1000 :-( for all this ranting on about season tickets. It's a shame so few can make the effort to go away.

Sheffield Wednesday are a massive club who are on a high after just being promoted, have a huge number of fans, playing away in one of the biggest stadia in the league that rarely sells out, 35 miles away.
You really expect us to match that? Our game is almost 300 miles away in the place that won the Channel 4 award for being the 'Worst Place to Live in the UK' in 2005 and neither side has just been promoted or relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here