Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really looking forward to FA Cup game

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Would like to play Newcastle on the 28th Jan, so unlikely as it is I wouldn't mind if we went out too much . Do like the Fa cup but this year there will be no compromising our our main target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Exactly. Unlike some posting on this thread I'm a Brighton and Hove Albion fan and I want us to win every game, And it IS possible to have a good Cup run without League form suffering, it's not an 'either/or' situation. Personally I hope we go as far as we can, and for the later rounds I'd like to see us play a full-strength team. It won't happen sadly.

"We're going up AND WE'LL win the Cup!"

(As an aside I always wondered why some people sang "Going up to win the Cup". I always thought it was because they were complete morons with such a hazy grasp of the English language that they didn't actually understand the meaning of the words that were coming out of their mouths. Whilst that's undoubtedly true in some (most?) cases I think it's also true that a lot of people have no romance, have no feel for football's soul and don't understand that you can compete in every game and for every competition. If you're one of those people: raise your noses from the league grindstone for a minute, And relax, the A&E wards aren't going to be full of Brighton players with career-threatening injuries just because we're playing a few Cup games)
"Going up ( to Wembley / London ) to win the Cup" I assume.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've had problems with health the last four years and despite having tickets to games I've never been well enough to actually go to a home game yet, so all though it's MK Dons it's going to be an amazing feeling to finally see us, I never expected it to take me so long to actually see our new stadium and I'm like a kid really excited about it just going take it all in I can't wait.

Really looking forward to going with my son and my Dad - three generations of us at the football together for the first time.

:)

The magic of the FA Cup!!
Hope you all have a good day out :thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Boll*x to the FA Cup.....a pointless exercise that should have been junked in the 80's.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hardly any current first team players likely to play. Matches for Kayal, Goldson and March to get fit and a chance for fringe players to get a first team game and try and stake a claim for a first team place. No idea why any of you want us to lose. Weirdos!!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I am going and hoping to see as many of the development squad and back up players as possible. Couldn't care less about the result though. We won't win the cup. Really don't want any distractions from the main event, promotion to the Premier League

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hardly any current first team players likely to play. Matches for Kayal, Goldson and March to get fit and a chance for fringe players to get a first team game and try and stake a claim for a first team place. No idea why any of you want us to lose. Weirdos!!

Quite. I'm looking forward to seeing Goldson, BFG, Kayal, Towell and Tomer......

What a squad we have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Can see the atmosphere tomorrow being shocking.. Think the club are really making a mistake by not recommending a singing section when they decide not to open the NS..

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Disappointed I can't make it, but I'm meeting the girlfriends parents for the first time and it wouldn't give off the best first impression if I picked MK Dons over them :moo:

People need to know where they stand with football. First time I was going to meet my girlfriend's (now my wife) parents for dinner I had fecked my ankle ligaments playing in Shoreham. Turned up for the meal and sat leg elevated with frozen peas wrapped around. They all knew.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
People need to know where they stand with football. First time I was going to meet my girlfriend's (now my wife) parents for dinner I had fecked my ankle ligaments playing in Shoreham. Turned up for the meal and sat leg elevated with frozen peas wrapped around. They all knew.

They all knew what exactly Prince Boy? This story is nonsensical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here