Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

realistic chance tonight?

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
Given that both Brighton and Derby have been on slumps in form as of late what do you reckon our chances are of pulling of a victory over the Rams? haven't beaten Derby at Pride Park in 27 years but they aren't on great form so do you think we have a shot?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
derby fans are not that confident on their forum , plenty would be happy with a draw and i think most brighton fans would take a point if offered , i think a high scoring draw looks on the cards with the wind causing havoc with calderons hair

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If we don't have a realistic chance of beating Derby then serious doubts need to be raised about whether we belong in this division. Not saying we'll win, but of course we have a realistic chance. Confidence levels can't have fallen THAT far through the floor shirley? ???

Redbourn Seagull

Jan 20, 2010
Yes, I hope so why not, but I'll take a draw! I'm just finishing off at work and then I'll be leaving to travel to the game!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Derby are a very good side but they have an injury crisis and have had a severe dip so a win is possible but I reckon Ill be happy with a draw.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Would take a darw, but a win certainly isn't out the question. A draw tonight and another win on Saturday and we'll be laughing

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Given that both Brighton and Derby have been on slumps in form as of late what do you reckon our chances are of pulling of a victory over the Rams? haven't beaten Derby at Pride Park in 27 years but they aren't on great form so do you think we have a shot?
Yes, definitely. They're below us in the table and unlike Southampton they're not sky-high in confidence. I'm expecting a draw, minimum.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'd say a draw is not that unlikely. Derby are in a bad slump at the moment, but I do not think we are offering enough of an attacking threat at the moment to take advantage of it. To be honest on paper it does look like a decent chance, but the way were are playing at the moment I would certainly not turn down a point.

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
Its been a while since we've done this to anyone!

Fact the last time we won 4-0 was against Plymouth last season, last time we won 0-4 away from home was against Charlton last season. I personally am glad we played them last season because we wouldnt stand a chance the way theiy're playing this year

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Draw would be a good result. I think the starting line up could do with a bit of freshening up. Hoskins and Lua Lua to come in for Paynter and Noone (nothing against him, but could probably do with a rest) for starters, any others?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
0-2 Over confident maybe, but we are more than capable of winning this one IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here