Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REAL or ATLETICO

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Did anyone know Athletico won La Liga with less spent on their team than QPR ? A tremendous achievment to win La Liga. The european cup as well maybe a miracle that people will be talking about 100 years from now. No Messi or Ronaldo ect.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My Coral account is offering a free £5 bet on any outcome. What would people advise ?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
My Coral account is offering a free £5 bet on any outcome. What would people advise ?

Surely betting a Real overall win then putting another £5 on Athletico makes you quids in?

As for who I want to win - Athletico. Who I think will win is Real, despite Alonso being banned. Clement can show us his medal at half time against Brentford.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Surely betting a Real overall win then putting another £5 on Athletico makes you quids in?

Yes. I could do that. I just hope it's not bright enough to refuse me such an option.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'd forgotten how much I disliked Madrid until this week.

To have Atleti ruin their dream of the 'decima' would be superb.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I will side with Real Madrid on this, not that I give a shit who wins but just think on the day they will be too strong for AM !

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Real will win comfortably 2 or 3 nil

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
IMHO there is a tenuous strong (if that's possible) British interest. The great Bob Paisley presently holds the record for 3 managerial wins, yet this would be equalled by Mr Ancelotti with a Real win. Hope to keep Bob at the top of the list, where he belongs. Atletico for me.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I can't understand how anyone who isn't a Real Madrid supporter would want them to win. Atletico are what's right with football. Even last week when they were drawing against barcelona and had what they needed, they kept pushing for another goal. Great team.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll be rooting for atletico in a pub in northwest Spain this evening. Am in a football-free city really, so not sure who the locals will be at all going mental for, but I hope there's a bit of atmos whilst Atletico outwork and outfox the wasteful zillionaires.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Atletico - really dislike Real and, in particular, the arrogance of Ronaldo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not really bothered but think the Decima will happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here