Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich [Merged]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bayern are mixing it up. Some Barca passing, and some more of the direct play like English football. I think I would like to see the Albion do a bit more of the direct style sometimes. Do too much and suddenly you find possession slipping away. This might happen. I fancy Real to win it now (if they keep hold of the ball). The team that retains possession is my favourite to win. Real will try to keep the ball second half a bit more (if they can?).

Last edited:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Based on Real's penalty, Bayern should have another one following Robben's freekick, IMO. Anyone see that handball?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Certainly hoping for Bayern to pull this off. A pair of teams both diving all over the place, but in terms of a touch of style to them then it's Bayern all the way.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
No doubt on Bayern Pen, could argue pepe handballed for the Robben free kick at the end of the half. I think Real have to score a couple because I reckon Bayern will score again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never write off the Germans......even if they are French, Swiss.....

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Never write off the Germans......even if they are French, Swiss.....

Mesut Özil looks good.

Not so Karim Benzema. Both Real.

(I think the final will miss the best team in Europe. But Barca should have replaced David Villa when he got injured.)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My Sky dish is having a shocker. Picking up no signal most of this half. Not raining that bad ffs! Stupid dish.

Sky are going to Hell.

And so is Di Maria. SH*T.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Ridiculous. How any team can bring someone with the quality of Kaka off the bench is ridiculous. Their midfield now reads

-------Kedheira----Alonso

Ozil-----------Kaka-----------Ronaldo

Ridiculous.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have not seen Lahm play for a long time. A very good right back for Bayern..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here