Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Real Madrid talking to RDZ ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Always going to happen, but we are Brighton, we’ve been speaking to the new RDZ for the last 6 months.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As it goes this is the probably the best result we can hope for. No mid season disruption, plenty of time to find a successor, no summer transfer window without a manager hopefully.

Only issue for me is some players may take their foot off the gas if manager on his way. Lazy overpaid gits that some are!

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I would be very surprised if they were to go for RDZ over former player Xabi Alonso... who by all accounts is absolutely ripping up the Bundesliga right now

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Why would he decide to go there when he has so much influence with Tony and such good young players to work with at the Albion? No Real manager lasts more than a couple of years, he'd be stupid to go.
You think he wouldn’t choose to go to Real Madrid?! I was hoping we’d get one more season and him replace Pep at City. But no chance he turns this down if offered (and we know how well he interviews…)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Won't happen - not to Real Madrid.

He'll leave us one day for sure, but I really can't see RM going for a manger who was won nothing.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Always going to happen, but we are Brighton, we’ve been speaking to the new RDZ for the last 6 months.
I dont doubt that we’ll have a plan, we are extraordinarily well run. But we also knew Caicedo was off and it took us a while to bring in a younger, rawer, replacement. Like Moises, I think it’s almost impossible to replace RDZ like for like. Need to enjoy him while we have him.

FFS

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Given they were talking to Alonso a few weeks back Id say don’t pavic

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
That Brighton Bubble chap posts crap every day just reposts garbage from any source.
Yep, I think it might even be a bot, I now block anyone on X who reshares from that bullshit 'news' source.

Re RDZ, this January window is going to be very significant for our club. We are not Everton in that we must have significant transfer funds available without breaching FFP.
Also slightly concerning that only week PBOBE mentioned that we have continuity plans in place for everyone, including RDZ.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here