:nono:

NAILED ON home win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on Leicester!

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
Are any of your decent centre mids back? You appeared to play four wingers against Bournemouth. Although given we played three against Leicester maybe that's the way to go.

Williams might be fit, and Leigertwood will probably make his first start for a year, otherwise one of the kids might get a run out. We lost Guthrie in the warm up against B'mouth, so did end up playing four wingers, which obviously didn't end well.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Williams might be fit, and Leigertwood will probably make his first start for a year, otherwise one of the kids might get a run out. We lost Guthrie in the warm up against B'mouth, so did end up playing four wingers, which obviously didn't end well.

Must be an awkward situation for you tonight if you're a Reading fan and have serious dollar on us to make the play-offs!?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Anyone know where this may be shown in Stockholm? Few places I've passed today don't have sport on??

My hotel is by central station if that helps

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I just cut and paste this from the reading messageboard, looks strangely familiar ??????

Had a £500 bet that Reading would make the Play-Offs two weeks before the start of the season at a price of 11/10.

I was looking for a team with a realistic aims of automatic promotion that had the following:

* A good proven manager in the lower leagues
* A solid goal-keeper
* A solid defence
* A stable board that are willing to invest if needed
* A 20-25 goals striker

From the outside looking in Reading appeared to tick four of these boxes and at the time I was expecting you to release Pog------ and sign a proven champ striker which didn't obviously happen.

Two questions...

1. Any suggestion you will sign a striker either on-loan or in the January window?
2. How are you looking this year in general?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Think Reading will get the point to go back into the top 6 but wouldnt be suprised if they win.

I'd take a draw and reckon we could overturn their GD with our remaining home games.

Come on Leicester !!

Edit - I think Reading have Wigan away next ?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Think Reading will get the point to go back into the top 6 but wouldnt be suprised if they win.

I'd take a draw and reckon we could overturn their GD with our remaining home games.

Come on Leicester !!

Edit - I think Reading have Wigan away next ?

Fri 18 Apr 2014 - Championship
Wigan
v
Reading
15:00

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leicester will want to win the league, and their loss last week will have hurt nearly as much as their hangovers.

They'll win this, 3-0.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Dear Mr Pearson
I know, I know. In the past, we've had our disagreements, and, yes, I have been known to refer to you as that 'tw@ Pearson, BUT, I am quite willing to put that all behind us, and start anew.Nige, if I may call you that, Nige, tonight you have to send out your boys to do a mans job, namely, beat that tw@ Adkins side out of sight. Now, we all know you are a better manager than him, you have a better team and better hair, so go out and proveit. Show all us on-lookers, that you Nige, you are the best manager in the division, except for a certain Spainard of this parish. Show that smug, egocentric, jumped up spongeman, that you are the head honcho, the big cheese, the numero uno. Nige, do your stuff, go into battle tonight and BURY those blue and white hoopy pretenders to a play off place. And by the way, don't expect a guard of honour tonight, you won't get one.

Yours with huge expectations
Lawros left foot

P.S. Just who is your barber?

Dec 29, 2011
I just cut and paste this from the reading messageboard, looks strangely familiar ??????

Had a £500 bet that Reading would make the Play-Offs two weeks before the start of the season at a price of 11/10.

I was looking for a team with a realistic aims of automatic promotion that had the following:

* A good proven manager in the lower leagues
* A solid goal-keeper
* A solid defence
* A stable board that are willing to invest if needed
* A 20-25 goals striker

From the outside looking in Reading appeared to tick four of these boxes and at the time I was expecting you to release Pog------ and sign a proven champ striker which didn't obviously happen.

Two questions...

1. Any suggestion you will sign a striker either on-loan or in the January window?
2. How are you looking this year in general?

The one on NSC was confirmed wind up. There was a thread on the Reading forum about it saying how gullible we were :thumbsup:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Dear Mr Pearson
I know, I know. In the past, we've had our disagreements, and, yes, I have been known to refer to you as that 'tw@ Pearson, BUT, I am quite willing to put that all behind us, and start anew.Nige, if I may call you that, Nige, tonight you have to send out your boys to do a mans job, namely, beat that tw@ Adkins side out of sight. Now, we all know you are a better manager than him, you have a better team and better hair, so go out and proveit. Show all us on-lookers, that you Nige, you are the best manager in the division, except for a certain Spainard of this parish. Show that smug, egocentric, jumped up spongeman, that you are the head honcho, the big cheese, the numero uno. Nige, do your stuff, go into battle tonight and BURY those blue and white hoopy pretenders to a play off place. And by the way, don't expect a guard of honour tonight, you won't get one.

Yours with huge expectations
Lawros left foot

P.S. Just who is your barber?

:lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Must be an awkward situation for you tonight if you're a Reading fan and have serious dollar on us to make the play-offs!?
He doesn't. He's massive a dullard who thought it would be "hilarious" to post a made-up bet on here and other play-off contenders sites to see what sort of reaction he'd get and then toddle off back to the 4 people who use hobnob anyone to see if anyone finds it funny. The sad GIMP.

Reading Dave

Jun 25, 2013
He doesn't. He's massive a dullard who thought it would be "hilarious" to post a made-up bet on here and other play-off contenders sites to see what sort of reaction he'd get and then toddle off back to the 4 people who use hobnob anyone to see if anyone finds it funny. The sad GIMP.

Jeez, didn't realise I'd rattled you so much. And lol @ someone with over 36,000 posts on an internet message board calling someone else a sad gimp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here