Reading Vs Leeds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Dirty Leeds! What a shit game & Majdeski Stadium not even full!

I was there for the Reading v Blackpool game the other weekend and it was unbelievable how many empty seats there were. I also hate the goal music and the fact that 96% of their fans didn't make a noise until there was about a minute left and started chanting 'we are going up'.

The highlight of the day was a few reading lads having a punch up with eachother after the final whistle rather than celebrating their win!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"Goal!! Adam Le Fondre hits a very good right footed shot to the lower right corner from the right 6 yard (aprox. 6 yards) and scores!! Reading now leads 1 - 0" <espn soccernet text commentary

For those that didn't see it, a deep cross met with a looping head at the near post, and le fondre chested it in on the line by far post. No right footed shot, it went in at chest height, not the lower corner.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Leeds defender gets an elbow to the shoulder, falls down holding his face, leaving the reading player to cross the ball for the second goal.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Reading looked very average right up until they scored. I appreciate it was difficult for them to play whilst Leeds were more interested in honing their karate skills. Could be a good game on Tues. They don't look invincible.

pea

Dec 28, 2011
North Laine
Dirty Leeds! What a shit game & Majdeski Stadium not even full!

Only because Leeds bought tickets for the whole of the South Stand and couldn't sell them all, home end was a sell-out

Horrible game against another horrible Warnock side but we won again. 37 points from the last 42 possible is no accident :)

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Only because Leeds bought tickets for the whole of the South Stand and couldn't sell them all, home end was a sell-out

Horrible game against another horrible Warnock side but we won again. 37 points from the last 42 possible is no accident :)

Are you coming to the Amex on Tuesday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports