Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Happening again. StockDale and the Dunk will cost us promotion again. Stockdale has gone one better than last season at Reading when he punched the ball into the path of their forward. Dunk is mister calamity who'll cost us many points.

Just quoting you because I know how excited you get about having notifications.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Reading can smell a win here can't they. We need to do something very special to save this game. Hemed might help keep the ball up, which is what we need at the moment.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading can smell a win here can't they. We need to do something very special to save this game. Hemed might help keep the ball up, which is what we need at the moment.

From what I'm listening to it sounds like we'll be lucky to get a point and finish with 11 on the pitch :down:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If we can cash in and replace him, fine, but I suggest we can't. How about he doesn't want to be here, but we persuade him that we haven't had a good enough offer, so we need him to help us get promoted, and we play him?

The response was to the 'let him rot in the reserves' drivel that does no one any favours.

I imagine the club will be trying to do exactly what you suggest. Cf. Dunk last year. People throwing their toys out of the pram isn't going to help things.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
This game seems dodgier than all of them last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here