Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v QPR

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't forget Reading were 2-0 down vs Bristol City last time. QPR need to score again before halftime

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Cheers, apparently Reading's new signing from Liverpool is in the stands...what must he make of that!
The sky cameras aren't often capturing the higher parts of the ground but all the way around it's like the pictures I posted. I wouldn't be surprised if the away supporters with 1100 fans comprise around a fifth of the crowd.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
People saying just concentrate on us etc - yes in an ideal world we'll not have to keep looking over our shoulder but it is important. I personally love rooting for random teams to do us a favour in a promo / relegation battle - and what else is there to do on a Thurs night - I'll be cheering on the Rssssss.. :thumbsup:

Every Boro or Burnley game at end of last season was just as important as ours - and I actually enjoyed having the TV coverage to fill my Albion void of watching our rivals and supporting the other team!

Completely common sense. A Reading loss tonight is as good (almost) as a win for us.Love the comment "the Reading crowd roaring their side on" yeah right!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
People saying just concentrate on us etc - yes in an ideal world we'll not have to keep looking over our shoulder but it is important. I personally love rooting for random teams to do us a favour in a promo / relegation battle - and what else is there to do on a Thurs night - I'll be cheering on the Rssssss.. :thumbsup:

Every Boro or Burnley game at end of last season was just as important as ours - and I actually enjoyed having the TV coverage to fill my Albion void of watching our rivals and supporting the other team!

Totally agree, other teams slipping up just give us that little more insurance. We may never need it but everyone has it!

Also, tell me I'd be watching Reading v QPR on box (and dirty Leeds tomorrow) on a Thursday night in early Jan and I would have scoffed. Thrilling stuff!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
From the Reading Board / Thread ' Promotion Yea or Nay '

This charming contribution today

genome
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Re: Promotion: Yea or Nay by genome » 10 Jan 2017 10:31
LUX wrote:
If I could choose, and this is fcking petty, I'd like to go up via the play-offs, be three nil down to BHA at half-time, then pull it round with three second half goals, plus a winner in E-T. All off-side.

Ideally reffed by The Complete And Utter Shyster and he sends off 2 Brighton players for dangerous play.

Tin Pot or Not ??

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here