Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v QPR

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People saying just concentrate on us etc - yes in an ideal world we'll not have to keep looking over our shoulder but it is important. I personally love rooting for random teams to do us a favour in a promo / relegation battle - and what else is there to do on a Thurs night - I'll be cheering on the Rssssss.. :thumbsup:

Every Boro or Burnley game at end of last season was just as important as ours - and I actually enjoyed having the TV coverage to fill my Albion void of watching our rivals and supporting the other team!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Reading win tonight and a Derby win tomorrow will put the pressure on us to get a result at Preston

IF Derby win tomorrow they will still be 11 points behind us and we will have 2 games in hand - I think we need to go easy on the worrying, or you will have to worry about everyone. After all, if Preston beat us on Saturday they will be ONLY 15 points behind us!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
People saying just concentrate on us etc - yes in an ideal world we'll not have to keep looking over our shoulder but it is important. I personally love rooting for random teams to do us a favour in a promo / relegation battle - and what else is there to do on a Thurs night - I'll be cheering on the Rssssss.. :thumbsup:

Every Boro or Burnley game at end of last season was just as important as ours - and I actually enjoyed having the TV coverage to fill my Albion void of watching our rivals and supporting the other team!

I'm pretty sure those people saying that still follow most of the other games of those around us. The statement about 'worrying about us' is just like a useless manager's soundbite.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

This, exactly.

I've never been so absorbed in all things football as I was over the last 2-3 months of last season and it was great.

I'm looking forward to tonight's game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Play up number 28 (from the bench).

7:45 KO.

Should really have put a bet on Reading to win as its is a surefire thing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I know it's a good season when I have been checking the weather for Preston, at least twice daily, for over a week now.

I'm not even going to the game.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Horrid conditions, pitch terrible, no fans. Perfect for a Holloway away team disrupting a possession obsessed reading. Please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here