Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Burnley

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Burnley are going to Wemberleee. Reading arn't. Good.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Think Reading only scored 1 goal in 5 hours at home at end of season. They need 3 in 20 minutes :lolol: shame

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
Loads of empty seats in the Reading sections.Are they still making the ground bigger?....Hardly need it do they unless they go up to the prem again to cater for the Chelsea and Arsenal supporters..

Shit support.

I thought that Reading fans were made up of Chelsea and Arsenal supporters :glare:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Congrats to Burnley, Racist cesspit of a poxy little town but one of my favourite away trips. Love the little cricket club.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Im glad burnley are in the final , For some reason whenever I watch football as a neutral I always find myself wanting the away team to win..
Theyre fans were loud as f*** thou seemed like a passionate lot unlike the reading lot who cant sell out a stadium in a POFF Semi :nono:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
The burnley fans still havent left the stadium and they are making a bloody racket behind the pundits

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A brilliant and honest interview from Coppell. He was accepting that he is partly to blame for their failure to get promoted. I have a great deal of time for him and I feel that surely the best manager that we have had in my years as a supporter (1990+).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here