Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading festival

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not for me but I was in your very lovely bar on Monday for the equally lovely Jeffrey Lewis gig. Are you avoiding me? I ask after you but you're never there :)

For those who do not know, if you like decent tunage, nice drinks and sitting in a sofa check out Sticky Mike's Frog Bar, as you can have all three at the same time.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Not for me but I was in your very lovely bar on Monday for the equally lovely Jeffrey Lewis gig. Are you avoiding me? I ask after you but you're never there :)

For those who do not know, if you like decent tunage, nice drinks and sitting in a sofa check out Sticky Mike's Frog Bar, as you can have all three at the same time.

Ah thanks by the way tickets gone

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I am yet to sample Sticky Mike's, need a good excuse soon. Is there a website where I can find detailed listings?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Is it me or are the festival goer's getting younger?
They all look 16 and 17 and boy they need a wash,just battled my way through the smelly bastards.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Is it me or are the festival goer's getting younger?
They all look 16 and 17 and boy they need a wash,just battled my way through the smelly bastards.

My first Reading festival was in '93 and me and my mates were all 17 at the time, prob always been a young crowd just the rest of get older

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here