Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading FC - very pleasing

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I must admit I'm warming to the chumps at El Stadio Della CLACKERSTICK.

After a few years refusing to recognise that we own them, and then nicking our best players and management, it's once again time to laugh at their plastic club and Chelsea-are-my-real-team "fans".

First we have the comedy of watching them finish seventh last year, secondly they've just pinched the star striker from Bitter City which is also quite amusing, and now to top it off we've just received a hugely inflated transfer fee for Adam Virgo - a fee we'd never have received if Coppout had still been here owing to the fact that he didn't rate him and didn't play him.

So cheers for buggering off, Mr VD - here's hoping for another season of failure for the BISCUITMEN. :cheers:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Only Simster could use Virgo's sale to Celtic as another excuse to abuse Reading.

Excellent work.

:thumbsup:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Reading?

owned_kid.jpg

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I couldn't careless either way about Reading any more, I no longer have any dislike for them. It's still funny mocking Coppell though.

But it would be nice if a Premiership team came and poached one of their key players like Sidwell, just so that they would finally know what it's like!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And when SC got to spend 1.5 million (dollars or pounds not sure which) on Bobby Convey he ended up relegating him to the reserves :lol:

But then he was the holder of some award like "body of America" just before he signed......who'd of thought SC would sign a player like that.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
From the Royals board, I give you the you the "go back to your constituencies and prepare for government", Reading style.

So we have reached July and Reading FC has again signed no-one of any real note.

(but...)

We stand on the verge of the single biggest event ever to happen to this club and importantly the TOWN in regards to promotion.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here