Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading FC - polite warning

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
"Festival Goer Capital" any proof of this? Literally anything at all to back this up? Or is it you doing what your famed for and spouting absolute bollocks?

How do you tell somebody in a student compared to say, a normal young person working at an office/as a labourer/any other job?

Not trying to cause an argument, just trying to understand the logic behind your comments.
The proof was on the apprentice as they were sent to Brighton as part of their task and this was mentioned although wether it's true or not I'm not sure,but Brighton does have a lot of festival goer types that's for sure.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Caversham park was really nice until they started dumping the Whitley ites over there :)
Nightlife is really been ruined by closing down all the bigger clubs and having these dire cocktail/club places and it's rather to middle classy now as that's the types that are being attracted.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
An alert to any readites that don;t know the traffic situation - getting there from the East isn't going to be fun tonight!

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
Reading is more convenient for most away games, but not necessarily for home games (especially when they've been changed from a Saturday 3 o'clock to some other crazy time that Sky dictate)! I've lived here three and a half years and it's okay, but a place you pass through. I've been to the MadStad twice, and we lost both games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here