Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading boxing day town centre pub news.

No appologies for a new thread on this but some of you will want to know.

The Hobgoblin is SHUT on boxing day so those of you who were planning to drink there, think again.

The Nags Head on Russell Street is open, a nice community run pub which always has 15 or so different real ales, ciders and lagers on thei pumps is OPEN. It is a very friendly place and runs a bus to the game but I have been told eysterday that due to past incidents they now operate a home only policy in the bus. You may get away with buying a ticket but you may not.

The Allied Arms - not sure if this one is open yet or not. Will update when I get more information.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No appologies for a new thread on this but some of you will want to know.

The Hobgoblin is SHUT on boxing day so those of you who were planning to drink there, think again.

The Nags Head on Russell Street is open, a nice community run pub which always has 15 or so different real ales, ciders and lagers on thei pumps is OPEN. It is a very friendly place and runs a bus to the game but I have been told eysterday that due to past incidents they now operate a home only policy in the bus. You may get away with buying a ticket but you may not.

The Allied Arms - not sure if this one is open yet or not. Will update when I get more information.
Don't most away fans get shoved into the three guineas at the station?

Or has this changed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here