[Albion] Reading Away

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you are going on the rattler the cheapest way is to split your tickets:

Brighton-Dorking Deepdene
Dorking Deepdene-Reading

Combined with a Groupsave/Railcard makes the journey about half the full price :moo:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Dorking Deepdene-Reading

Combined with a Groupsave/Railcard makes the journey about half the full price :moo:

I doft my cap kind sir, you just saved myself and my 2 travelling companions the princely sum of £5 each! :thumbsup: we owe you a :drink:

Groupsave for 3 to Reading from Portslade was £66. Now £51.90 splitting the ticket as you've suggested above. Sly f$ckers.

Very few home tickets left now too.

It's easy to look on their website.

I don't think this will be Pay on the Day for us. Even if there were a few unsold in our end, I don't think they would want to risk announcing it and having more turn up than could be accommodated.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Still waiting for my tickets. Will visit Amex on Thursday if they have not arrived by then.

Rang ticket office today.

Sods law for me. Apparently posted on 11th but never arrived.

Now got to go to the Reading ticket office on Saturday to pick up replacements. B******s.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Tickets taken down from sale by the looks of things. Wonder how many left, looked like just the from 3 rows yesterday.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I doft my cap kind sir, you just saved myself and my 2 travelling companions the princely sum of £5 each! :thumbsup: we owe you a :drink:

Groupsave for 3 to Reading from Portslade was £66. Now £51.90 splitting the ticket as you've suggested above. Sly f$ckers.

No worries Bold.

ICYMI:

Dorking Deepdene-Reading

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Think this is going to be the best day out this season so far. Fully prepared to stand on all trains but planning to drink plenty on route.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here