Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading Away

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Whats the prices for adult and U10's tickets does anyone know

To clarify, there is a family section:

Seagulls’ fans will also be able to take advantage of purchasing tickets in the family area of the stadium, but should note that these can only be bought via the Albion Booking Line.

The cost is £44 for two adults and two under-18s, £42 for two adults and one under-18, £29 for one adult and two under-18s and £27 for one adult and one under-18.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you don't mind a 20-25 minute walk, there is an excellent pub called The Swan on Basingstoke Road, just the other side of the M4 (RG7 1AT on the satnav). Last couple of times I've been to Reading we've parked there for pre-match drinkies and a scoff, and walked to the ground from there.

Afterwards you can happily mince your way past all that queuing traffic and be back on the M4 in no time.

Three Mile Island ???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
To clarify, there is a family section:

Seagulls’ fans will also be able to take advantage of purchasing tickets in the family area of the stadium, but should note that these can only be bought via the Albion Booking Line.

The cost is £44 for two adults and two under-18s, £42 for two adults and one under-18, £29 for one adult and two under-18s and £27 for one adult and one under-18.

however the family section is at the opposite end to where the Albion fans will be, if you have a child and fancy taking them to this game there'll be plenty of seats down near the front available or they could always stand on their seat to see which I've seen a few kids do recently at away games.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
download.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm keeping away, as we always lose when I go, apart from the Kitson header game, but then we still got relegated.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Annoying they don't put the allocations on the ticket site anymore, especially when booking with mates on different loyalty points.

If we don't take 3000+ it's pretty poor considering there aren't any great away games coming up and it's pretty close,playing well etc

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Annoying they don't put the allocations on the ticket site anymore, especially when booking with mates on different loyalty points.

If we don't take 3000+ it's pretty poor considering there aren't any great away games coming up and it's pretty close,playing well etc

If you look on the Reading ticketing website we have the whole of the south stand which holds up to 4300, suspect initial allocation will be approx 2000 and will then increase to something like 3500

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here