Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading and Admin

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
There's something strange about this. Apparently the prospective owner has agreed to buy the club for 35 million pounds. Yet the previous owner announced in the past few weeks that it was up for sale for 1 pound.

The new owner has paid one pound for the club, but taken on all the existing debts. I guess if he writes these off Reading will be laughing, but if he charges 10% interest on his loans they may be crying.

He's a Stockport fan...

Sort of, I had a slight falling out with certain people up at Stockport when they went into admin all those years ago so I'm not really that welcome there any more.

TBH the results I tend to look out for now are Wimbledon, BHA and Reading - essentially in that order.

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Looks like a Thai multi billionaire has bought Reading. Deal brokered by the same chap that brokered the Man City buyout.

Yet to be confirmed 100% but seems likely.

Rumours starting to surface that this 'billionaire', is actually worth 180 million ? ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Rumours starting to surface that this 'billionaire', is actually worth 180 million ? ???

Surely not! These foreign owner chaps have all been so reliable previously.

I just hope that we NEVER find ourselves with a Venky, Carson Young, Tan etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here