Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ's Confidence In The Whole Squad

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
He knows more than me. After the first 15 where it wasn’t working at all I was bemoaning too many changes and Gross & Dahoud not being able to play midfield together in a game like this. A few tweaks and a bit of confidence and we were stunning after that. The passing - omg.
Me too. Not for the first time I raised my eyebrows at the line up yesterday (so many changes) and I was delighted to be proved wrong again.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Was mulling over the other sleepless night just how could, or rather what could TB do, or offer RDZ in order for him to stay around say for 4,5, years or even longer? The answer is 99% likely nothing at all. But in some businesses outstanding achievers are given things like share options, perhaps huge bonus payments achievable for great results and committing to stay and see out and even extend contracts. I’ve no idea of something on those lines has ever been done in football before, or is even faintly a possibility, but TB does seem to be way ahead of most.
A statue,!!!

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I remember an interview with Steve McClaren who was told by Fergie he would have no chance of being the manager at Old Trafford. Fergie told him to choose his next club according to the owner of that club which is why he went to Middlesboro. Let’s face it, Bobby will go a long way before he finds a better owner than ours.

East London Exile

Jan 13, 2013
London
I've always been of the school of thought where you select your strongest XI every week. RDZ is firmly of the opinion to rotate and make the whole squad hungry, the player's clearly to a man buy into his ways and the whole squad are interchangeable in every position
Maybe I'm just old school but watching our first team squad has become a joy even though it has become a waste of time speculating on who is going to start.
RDZ does select the strongest XI for the opposition we are about to face. It is just that they may not be the same XI as the previous game....

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Whatever RDZ achieves at Brighton will be recorded in the media as happening because of RDZ. It will be his own unique achievement for which he will always be remembered.

Once RDZ goes to Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or Manchester City he will be expected to succeed because of the unlimited riches that each of those massive clubs possess. He will be part of the machine and ripped apart if he doesn't win trophies.

Stay at Brighton long term and think Bobby Robson at Ipswich, Brian Clough at Derby and Forest, Jose Mourinho at Porto and build something special that you can claim to be your own.
Roberto, it's time to start house hunting in Sussex and to get yourself a 20 year mortgage.
Doubt he needs a mortgage !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here