Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ to Chelsea ???

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'm sure I heard on the radio in the days after Potters switch to Chelsea that regardless of where they finish in the league, his job is safe as the owner wants him to build something there and sees it as a long term project.

That is the current view, however any employer would say the same about a new hire.
If after 4 months the new employee shows they have no aptitude for the new role, questions will need to be asked.

I'm not saying this is, or will be the case, but for me, the unanswered question remains:
Can Potter manage a squad full of big egos?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure I heard on the radio in the days after Potters switch to Chelsea that regardless of where they finish in the league, his job is safe as the owner wants him to build something there and sees it as a long term project.
That sounds like a lazy ass husband, who's promised the wife to complete the DIY in the house.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
If RDZ brings us huge success this season, by continuing to outplay the big guns of the Premier League and we finish higher than last season and have decent cup runs. Do you think if Potter continues to struggle at Chelsea could we be at risk of another raid on our management team by Chelsea ?
I think there’s more chance of him using this as a stepping stone to going back to the higher reaches of Serie A, Juventus, Inter, AC Milan, Roma or someone of that ilk.

I have no issue with that, just enjoying what we have now and hoping it will end with all important top 7 finish and Europe, but even a top 10 and a League Cup final appearance would also be good. 👍

I’m done with the whole Potter saga, it hasn’t left me with a bad taste in my mouth, it’s the environment we are now in, as Attilla said, ”love the goldfish, hate the water”.

Would I love us to finish above Chelsea?

Of course I bloody would 😂

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If, a big if, Boehly bows to pressure to get rid of Potter any time soon, that would be partly because of the perception that the step up from Brighton is too big. So the chances of them looking at us for their next boss in those circumstances would seem to be close to zero.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here