Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] RDZ: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I smirked to myself about all the “should have (of :wink:) just bought Brighton” posts on there. It’s a no from me thanks, however much money Boehly has access to. He is a clueless idiot on English football who has surely been rinsed enough by TB.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
Beyond all the insults received, more or less gratuitous, I thank you all for your consideration.

Clickbait for what? This is not my site, I can't earn from any advertising, it seems clear to me.

Clickbait to be visible on the site? I have my life, I am not a troll.

I express, and I would like to feel free to do so, a humble opinion. In democracy, in the worldwide freedom of the internet, without offending anyone.

The title of my original post had the sole intent of answering your constant questions, and insecurities and doubts around the fact that "De Zerbi will stay or will he go away?".

My intent was solely to reassure you, having found access to a sincere interview in Italian. And have spent the time to translate it to you.

That's all.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Beyond all the insults received, more or less gratuitous, I thank you all for your consideration.

Clickbait for what? This is not my site, I can't earn from any advertising, it seems clear to me.

I express, and I would like to feel free to do so, a humble opinion. In democracy, in the worldwide freedom of the internet, without offending anyone.

The title of my original post had the sole intent of answering your constant questions, and insecurities and doubts around the fact that "De Zerbi will stay or will he go away?".

My intent was solely to reassure you, having found access to a sincere interview in Italian. And have spent the time to translate it to you.

That's all.
Apologies for my uneccessary insult, in that case.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

That's all.
Thank you. Unfortunately but understandably there are some sensitivities on this site about the possibility of our manager leaving when he's only been here for 5 minutes (and in the light of the Potter et al RamRaid by Chelsea). I take solace in the final sentence:

"Don't give in to the song of the sirens."

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
If De Zerbi leaves anytime soon I’m confident we can find a good replacement. We have a great squad of players playing really good progressive football and the infrastructure of the club is very well organised, the only thing we don’t have that top 6 have is lots and lots of money. There will be managers falling over themselves to manage Brighton.
Unfortunately I would see his loss as both a catalyst and opportunity for a number of our best players to move to new “projects”. I would be surprised if we got so lucky as we have with Potter and De Zerbi next time round. I am hopeful that De Zerbi is grounded enough to recognise the opportunity he has here and stick around for the ride we are on.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
There's a real surreal vibe to a lot of the recent threads on NSC. New members from seemingly all over the world having detailed conversations about Tim Roth.
Is it real? Am I real?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking

That's all.
My apologies too if any of my responses offended. We do get people on here trying it on for kicks.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
There's a real surreal vibe to a lot of the recent threads on NSC. New members from seemingly all over the world having detailed conversations about Tim Roth.
Is it real? Am I real?
rosencrantz-guildenstern.gif

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
Thank you. Unfortunately but understandably there are some sensitivities on this site about the possibility of our manager leaving when he's only been here for 5 minutes (and in the light of the Potter et al RamRaid by Chelsea). I take solace in the final sentence:

"Don't give in to the song of the sirens."
That was just my last sentence of a very detailed comment below the video.
I was just talking to him, hoping to be heard, and I know he's an intelligent person, Gemini, with a very quick and curious brain, although he speaks very slowly in both English and Italian.

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
Is it real? Am I real?
Ask yourself a question and give yourself an answer...

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
My apologies too if any of my responses offended. We do get people on here trying it on for kicks.
Thumbs up. It's just that here, in this forum, there's a lot of talk about other things, except real football.

I confess that I am in love with the way Albion is currently playing.

You should have seen me when I was on the sofa watching Chelsea vs Brighton (finally on Sky).

Enciso's goal seemed to me just a reparation for many injustices suffered.

I am proud to be rooting for this team, who take risks defensively but never forget to be proactive.

I love the gear shift, since Potter's gone.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

That's all.
For some reason I see you as this dude when I read your posts. Very enjoyable though, so, welcome. Chill out a bit though. And you're wrong imho to state Albion fans constantly question or are insecure about DeZ leaving. Players and managers come and go, the club and fans remain. Just enjoy the ride.

images.jpeg

GallodiMare

Apr 14, 2023
For some reasons, I've not been able to send a new post.

Title was: A musical tribute to Brighton and their new way of playing.

Cliffs of Dover... title does it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here