Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RBS Six Nations 2014 (who's your money on?)

RBS Six Nations 2014 (who's your money on?)

• England

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • France

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Ireland

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Wales

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think it could be Ireland's year. Three home matches, including v Wales. Hopefully I'm wrong and England can pull it off though...

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Scotland!

In all seriousness, finishing at the dizzy heights of 3rd last year is probably the best we will do for many years to come:down:

I reckon we will win 1, lose 4. The win will be against England, we are due one. :drool:

And I'm being serious about England, the Scots always give them a good game at Murrayfield.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wales off to a blistering start 7-0 up after 4 mins, Esposito gaffe on debut lets in Cuthbert.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-5 after 35 seconds, great start

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-5

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
8-3 Les Bleus

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
13-3 piss poor defending

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I prefer to say average defending combined with bloody spawny bounce

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You were saying...

I still think that we will finish above France, gripping game yesterday though. Italy also looked capable, it's great to see how they have come along since they were the whipping boys of the Six Nations.

Two games down, lots of drama left to come.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I hope you are right about England. France didn't seem all that yesterday, two lucky bounce tries.

Italy did great yesterday, I hope they can keep up the momentum. If they continue to play like that Scotland are in big trouble for the wooden spoon.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I consoled myself after that late defeat that it's really all about next year, we are a young team and I really enjoy watching England play. I love International rugby more than International football and I'm quite excited about the World Cup next year.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
What a second half performance. What a game. Disappointing to lose at the last but for the neutral it must have been brilliant to watch. Unfortunately I watched it with my Welsh in laws. Lots of 'good game that' and 'unlucky England' said for my benefit when trying hard not to smirk and be happy.

Can't see who will win this year. France could after this result. Wales always start slowly and then are world beaters. England are work in progress but I think are out of the reckoning. I've discounted Scotland, Ireland and Italy but the 'no easy international' cliche comes into effect.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
My money is a load of untalented blokes with no skill will push over another load of untalented blokes with no skill and they will then play drinking games whilst thinking they are all so fantastic. Lots of OK ya girls in barber jackets will all think its great because they spotted some member of the royal family or another and a bunch of kids in kilts will be very annoying. Other than that, cricket will still be more widely played in Scotland than rugby (a true but little known fact) and Kiwis will try and convince everyone that really rugby is a major sport because its the only game they play. Other than that, it will be worth watching on tv if nothing else is on.

I am willing to bet that you haven't got a scooby about the rules of rugby and sit there totally perplexed about what is going on 90% of the time. Is that fair?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here