Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razak and Assulin

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Neither in 17, WSL rumour Razak was going to get benched for slating Pompey promptly decided he's had enough & has walked and Assulin may have joined him...

Sep 1, 2010
Neither in 17, WSL rumour Razak was going to get benched for slating Pompey promptly decided he's had enough & has walked and Assulin may have joined him...

Well Assulin was still here after march as I saw him just outside shop

Sent from my iPaella using Tapastalk

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Didn't Razak play for Portsmouth on loan this season,that could be a reason why he didn't play ,or the fact after a great début, he has looked rather average,maybe realizing the championship is a very tough place,if not fit or focused.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
After a superb performance against Ipswich, Razak was pretty poor against Donny, so will be interesting to see what does happen with him. Would love to see him repeat that performance against the Tractor Boys.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I highly doubt Razak would be dropped for saying Portsmouth played long ball. Steve Cotterill was their manager for f*** sake. If that actually happened I wouldn't blame him for walking out. :lolol:

More likely he was out after a couple of not so good performances and Gus couldn't fit him on the bench.
They're both a bit unlucky to miss out totally, Assulin is in probably our most competitive position though with LuaLua, Buckley, Noone, Barnes, and Vicente. You're probably only going to have one of Vicente and Assulin on the bench.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No mystery, no controversy.

They were both at the O2 for Britains Got Talent today. They have an act where Razak plays the trombone whilst Gai teases hamsters through a series flaming toilet rolls, culminating in a rodent bellyflop into a snorkal mask filled with swarfega.

It goes out in May.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Interesting article here - Gai interviewed in the Spanish press

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%

lousy translation and I can't be arsed to rewrite it but says he is here to learn; stresses how much respect he has for Gus personally; feels Gus is trying to do at Brighton what they did at Barcelona; giving total committment etc.............................. all very positive stuff. Comes across as an intelligent young man with his feet very firmly on the ground.

D

Deleted member 18477

Can I just ask... As I may have missed something... But where the f*** is sparrow? He was class before his red card.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Can I just ask... As I may have missed something... But where the f*** is sparrow? He was class before his red card.

Just no room for him in the team and has already been told he is off in the summer. I, personally, am gutted. I really like him, but he'll find another club with no problem.

I tapped to talk.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Spaz can't get back into the matchday because of the competition for places - Vicente, Assulin, Razak, and soon Dicker ............................

tough because he was in the form of his life. Realistically his best chance at the moment if we played the same formation as yesterday would be to challenge Barnes for the advanced midfielder role but Sparrow (4 goals in 2 seasons) v Barnes (32)..........? It really does show how far we have come in a very short space of time.

Not in the slightest surprised that he will move on in the summer but Ninja, where did you hear he has already been told?

sadly another case that because of our long term lower league status and the need to pare costs, we won't have tied to a long term contract so can't get any sort of a fee for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here