Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Raúl García de Haro

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
22 year old striker, on loan to Mirandés in the Spanish 2nd division from Real Betis. Prolific at youth level and 17 goals + 7 assists so far this season.

€30m release clause, Everton and Villarreal also interested.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
£30m too much!!! (my tablet doesn't have a euro sign)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
22 year old striker, on loan to Mirandés in the Spanish 2nd division from Real Betis. Prolific at youth level and 17 goals + 7 assists so far this season.

€30m release clause, Everton and Villarreal also interested.
30m euros for a player on loan in div2 of La Liga! ... No we certainly won't be paying that, whether or not the Joao Pedro rumour is true.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
One of our scouts (Lee Sargeson) recently went to Everton in a senior recruitment role - wonder if that is why they are also linked?
My immediate thought was the Everton scout who recently made the switch to Brighton, with an apparent focus on centre forwards.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
My immediate thought was the Everton scout who recently made the switch to Brighton, with an apparent focus on centre forwards.

One of our scouts (Lee Sargeson) recently went to Everton in a senior recruitment role - wonder if that is why they are also linked?

This guy has scored a lot of goals in a well known league. I would be surprised if he was flagged to either club by the new employee.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
30m euros for a player on loan in div2 of La Liga! ... No we certainly won't be paying that, whether or not the Joao Pedro rumour is true.
That’s just the buyout clause.

Many players in Spain move clubs without the buyout clause being triggered.

They could very well accept €20m. We’d have a backup for Ferguson.

All the more reason to want Everton relegated IMHO.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This signing would surely rule out a push for Boniface in the summer? Perhaps he does not have the all round game RDZ wants?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Always bringing up Brexit - sick of Tories like you dominating the discourse, Harry ;)
I just realized that my work laptop doesn't have a Euro symbol. WTAF?

It has a dollar sign, though.

Is this just me or do I sense....a plot? ???

:lolol: :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This signing would surely rule out a push for Boniface in the summer? Perhaps he does not have the all round game RDZ wants?
Have we been linked with Boniface apart from by @BrianSwan ? I keep on top of this stuff and missed it if so

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here