Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rare albion programmes

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
A question for all you collectors out there

I have two copies of the Forest v BHA programmr League Cup 5 th round 13/12/1978 one with a colour cover and the other black and white (not a photocopy)

Why was this issued in two different formats?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Because a lot of fans got stuck in traffic on the way, there was a screening of the match afterwards as a goodwill gesture to make it up to them. A black and white copy of the programme was issued, I think.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perhaps worth having a look in Snooper's paradise every so often. There are normally some old programmes floating about.

I found some more elsewhere, but can't remember which shop. I shall have a think.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
A question for all you collectors out there

I have two copies of the Forest v BHA programmr League Cup 5 th round 13/12/1978 one with a colour cover and the other black and white (not a photocopy)

Why was this issued in two different formats?

The black and white one was printed for cinema showings of the game and only sold there, do u wanna part with it ?

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Perhaps worth having a look in Snooper's paradise every so often. There are normally some old programmes floating about.

I found some more elsewhere, but can't remember which shop. I shall have a think.

Wheres snoopers paradise ??

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Those FA cup games against Norwich in 54/5 and 57/8 are truly difficult to find.I'd pay upwards of a half a crown for them.Also,I'd give ten bob for Brighton v Watford 47/48.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Those FA cup games against Norwich in 54/5 and 57/8 are truly difficult to find.I'd pay upwards of a half a crown for them.Also,I'd give ten bob for Brighton v Watford 47/48.

Have got some for 47-48 not watford though, also need a few 50-51 season to complete, Torquay, Millwall, Plymouth, Norwich, & Port Vale please

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Wheres snoopers paradise ??

Sorry. Kensington Gardens. North Laine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here