Midweek.
I think we won.
I also think Flash Walker scored.

There aren't that many who can confirm.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I went to loads of away games in 1987/8 in division three, so I'd have to say one of them.

Aldershot, Southend away both had gates of under 4,000. Oh and Fulham away in the Simod Cup featuring the least deserved away win I've ever seen.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Blackpool away during the petrol crisis (2001?)

Now I know there was a good turnout of Brighton fans that mid-week night in Blackpool, but hearing stories on the terraces that night of cars / a coach having to turn back because they couldn't get any petrol on the long drive north - crazy times

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The rescheduled York city game, following the Goldstone pitch invasion. Think it was like 11:30am on a Tuesday or something.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The rescheduled York city game, following the Goldstone pitch invasion. Think it was like 11:30am on a Tuesday or something.

Twas a Thursday

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Norwich 5 Brighton 0, Zenith Data Systems Cup, November 1989.

Less than 100 Brighton fans - maybe less that 70. Did the conga round the terraces following a bloke with a pair of Norwich City knickers on his head, mate got nicked for peeing in public less than 100 yards from the Kermits. Beer, last train out of Norwich to London, walk from Liverpool St to Victoria in the middle of the night, night train to Gatwick, two hours kip in the check in bit, home.

They don't make 'em like that any more.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Blackpool away during the petrol crisis (2001?)

Now I know there was a good turnout of Brighton fans that mid-week night in Blackpool, but hearing stories on the terraces that night of cars / a coach having to turn back because they couldn't get any petrol on the long drive north - crazy times

Yep, was there, although living in Manchester easier than most!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Norwich 5 Brighton 0, Zenith Data Systems Cup, November 1989.

Less than 100 Brighton fans - maybe less that 70. Did the conga round the terraces following a bloke with a pair of Norwich City knickers on his head, mate got nicked for peeing in public less than 100 yards from the Kermits. Beer, last train out of Norwich to London, walk from Liverpool St to Victoria in the middle of the night, night train to Gatwick, two hours kip in the check in bit, home.

They don't make 'em like that any more.

You could have joined our Liz's love bus. Choruses of Nellie the Elephant ringing round the back of the coach in the early hours. It was only lemonade in the bottles, honestly.

I was at the Grimsby game mentioned above. That was when the coach broke down on the way back. March 1992.

Weren't you with us at the Plymouth away match in the Zenith Data Cup First Round in 1990 ? I mean, what the hell ? There were 48 there that night.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Northampton in the JPT under Poyet sticks out as a game why I have no idea why anybody bothered. Michael Poke in goal was funny though, I guess. I also did Plymouth on a Tuesday that season too, think it was a couple of days after we’d played Carlisle away. Can’t be many people who made it to both of those!

Outside of Brighton games, I went to Brentford U-18s v Lewes U-18s once. Think the away crowd was 4, and that was me and my 3 mates :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tue 05/01/99 FL Trophy 1 Brighton 1-5 Millwall Priestfield Stadium 2,003 Jamie Moralee

Utter shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here