Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rangers v Brighton

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Might as well have stayed at home and played Hassocks at The Beacon then!!

If only the Beacon playing surface facilitated the passing game we base our brand of football on these days.
Other wise, might as well put some jumpers down and play on the beach [when the tide is out obvs] ...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I for one will absolutely definitely probably not pay to watch the game tonight.

Does anyone know it there usually are ugly streams to be found for friendlies hiding behind paywalls?

Asking for a friend.

Yeah I've seen a lot on hesgoal the last few days... would imagine someone is going to stream this one as well as Rangers is a big club with lots of fans.

Det fixar sig.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
2.50 on Brighton to score more than 1.5 goals... feels very reasonable considering that Rangers might not field their strongest team.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
A very hot day in Glasgow as we anticipate a great game against my favourite two clubs. Hope the Albion really turn it on and win of course but Rangers will be a very very stern test.

About to buy the £7.99 match ticket.

Canne wait.

TNBA

TTF

Should have got a firestick and iptv

For those with IPTV update using the 3 dots at the top of the live channels screen and look in the friendlies folder
4AE8A8DA-7704-4478-A31F-D8475923AF59.jpeg

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah I've seen a lot on hesgoal the last few days... would imagine someone is going to stream this one as well as Rangers is a big club with lots of fans.

Det fixar sig.

Finemang!

Yeah, a stream just showed up at reddt1.soccerstreams.net, so it should hopefully sort itself.

That site is well worth a bookmark btw – an aggregate for streaming sites and usually offers 20+ alternatives for normal league games. Difference from many other sites is that viewers can give thumbs up for streams, so you can see already in the list which ones seem to be working fine. I recommend "Hockeynews" if it shows up in the list, since it has the least annoying ads.

Mods, am I breaking any rules by discussing dirty streams here? Happy to delete this and behave better in the future, if that's the case.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well since the pandemic started and I spent a month reading up and understanding the betting business, it has payed every single monthly rent for me.

It hasn't though, has it?
If it paid your rent each month, you'd bet bigger and quit your job. Every gambler says they're up if you ask them, rarely is it true.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If it paid your rent each month, you'd bet bigger and quit your job. Every gambler says they're up if you ask them, rarely is it true.

Nope, I couldnt do that. I need to pay my rent, I need to make that money from my betting, and so I get it. Very disciplined.

Once I've paid all the must-pay stuff, I lose all my discipline - dont make enough research, allow myself to bet for things I "hope for" or things that just make it more exciting to watch - and cant make any profit.

Same thing each month. Starting with £100, go up to about £1000, pay my rent + some other necessities, lose all the surplus, start over with the same £100.

Some day I will **** it all up but its been working so far.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Rangers website is shocking. Been trying to register for ages, have to constantly resend activation emails and none of the links work, I can't sign in to watch the game. Shambles of a website.

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020

That's quite the generalisation, isn't it? I'm quite certain the vast majority of us 'successful' small-time gamblers are happy to pocket some extra money every month, but are under no illusion that it would be a sustainable source of income in the long run. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that sooner or later there will be a month when everything goes tits up.

I take home 100 to 150 euros on average each month, but no matter what i start the next month with 30 euros to bet with, the rest goes in the vacation fund for next summer (which also explains why I've gotten quite fat since I started betting).

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
That's quite the generalisation, isn't it? I'm quite certain the vast majority of us 'successful' small-time gamblers are happy to pocket some extra money every month, but are under no illusion that it would be a sustainable source of income in the long run. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that sooner or later there will be a month when everything goes tits up.

I take home 100 to 150 euros on average each month, but no matter what i start the next month with 30 euros to bet with, the rest goes in the vacation fund for next summer (which also explains why I've gotten quite fat since I started betting).

I believe what you are saying. Please could you post up your bets so everyone on NSC can benefit from your betting knowledge?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Rangers website is shocking. Been trying to register for ages, have to constantly resend activation emails and none of the links work, I can't sign in to watch the game. Shambles of a website.

I had the exact same problem.this morning. Took 4 attempts at the resend and finally worked. Persevere

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Looking forward to see some new faces in the team. Would be nice to see Ostigard or another u23 defender get a run out.

Our new dope away kit should be on show as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here