Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Random ex-players you may have forgot played for us

Nov 14, 2011
Hassocks
If you like reminiscing...look what our local pub is doing for AITC (BHAFC Charity)

Next Thursday night (17th October) The Bull in Ditchling is hosting an exciting 'Brighton and Hove Albion Legends Night'

The evening includes an exclusive question and answer session with Danny Cullip and Guy Butters.

Tickets are £5 and all proceeds go to Albion in The Community who do amazing work in the local community.

Tickets can be purchased via the pubs website on www.thebullditchling.com/event-tickets

Or give the pub a call on 01273 843147.

This will be a great evening for any seagulls fans out there, so make sure you get your hands on some tickets...

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Peter Downsborough

Remembered for the best goalkeeping performance I have ever seen unfortunately against us. We absolutely hammered Halifax Town sometime in the mid-60s and lost 0-1 solely because of him saving everything. Played a few games for us on loan some years later. Sadly died very recently.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I met Keith Andrews and Graham Barrett a couple of months ago - they were playing in an Ireland Legends team against the club my son plays for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here