Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raleigh are reissuing the Burner

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
happy days, looks its got proper skyway mags on it as well, where do I sign up ??

raleigh-burner-med.jpg

Raleigh Super Tuff Burner
The Super Tuff Burner was a legend in its own time.

Raleigh are proud to re-issue the Super Tuff Burner and we at Wiggle are pleased to be selling arguably the most iconic Burner ever launched to the British public. A lot of care and attention has been given to this machine to ensure the details are as close as possible to the original design with help coming from it's owners and enthusiasts alike. The Burner is a single speed machine with retro caliper brakes and 20" Skyway Tuff 2 mag wheels all built around Raleigh's Cr-Mo Oval Competition section tubing. Buy one today to re-live your youth or buy one for your children as these are guaranteed to be a future retro classic sensation. A must have bike that we are certain you and your kids will enjoy.
Top Features of the Raleigh Super Tuff Burner

* Single speed
* Retro caliper brakes
* 20" Skyway Tuff 2 mag wheels
* Raleigh retro BMX stem, bars and saddle
* Raleigh retro frame
* Aero chromoly fork
* Black BMX Race seat
* Gold frame, forks and bars
* Raleigh Top Tube pad

:bowdown:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
What was the name of the black bike that was around late 80's early 90's that had a sound effect pad on the handlebars? It had loads of plastic trim all over it and I think it was called the wolf or similar, anyone else remember it?

My next door neighbour had one and I remember being incessantly jealous.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What was the name of the black bike that was around late 80's early 90's that had a sound effect pad on the handlebars? It had loads of plastic trim all over it and I think it was called the wolf or similar, anyone else remember it?

The Raleigh Bomber was black and in some ways the precursor to the mountain bike, in the same way that the Raleigh Grifter was the precursor to the BMX. Bomber was early 80s though and no sound effect pad I don't think.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
happy days, looks its got proper skyway mags on it as well, where do I sign up ??

raleigh-burner-med.jpg

Raleigh Super Tuff Burner
The Super Tuff Burner was a legend in its own time.

Raleigh are proud to re-issue the Super Tuff Burner and we at Wiggle are pleased to be selling arguably the most iconic Burner ever launched to the British public. A lot of care and attention has been given to this machine to ensure the details are as close as possible to the original design with help coming from it's owners and enthusiasts alike. The Burner is a single speed machine with retro caliper brakes and 20" Skyway Tuff 2 mag wheels all built around Raleigh's Cr-Mo Oval Competition section tubing. Buy one today to re-live your youth or buy one for your children as these are guaranteed to be a future retro classic sensation. A must have bike that we are certain you and your kids will enjoy.
Top Features of the Raleigh Super Tuff Burner

* Single speed
* Retro caliper brakes
* 20" Skyway Tuff 2 mag wheels
* Raleigh retro BMX stem, bars and saddle
* Raleigh retro frame
* Aero chromoly fork
* Black BMX Race seat
* Gold frame, forks and bars
* Raleigh Top Tube pad

:bowdown:

Awesome... I really must get round to fixing up my Night Burner, all it needs is new rims and brakes...

My mum recently threw away my mint 20 year old Burner. My fault I suppose for leaving it round there so long. Reckon it was worth a couple of quid, was one of the first oval tube Burners off the production line.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

I had one of them! It was mint - I loved it.

Not sure what is was called though.

houlio

May 9, 2008
bought an 84 :cool:mark 11 burner in red last year and spent £600 doing it up including skyway tuff 11's nos imported from california.!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
bought an 84 :cool:mark 11 burner in red last year and spent £600 doing it up including skyway tuff 11's nos imported from california.!!

:love:

pics

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
only hade the burner without skyways. had haro seat and cw chrome bars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here