Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rain

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Bugger me sideways its raining hard out there.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looks like I could almost go white water rafting down the hill right now. Never seen it like this before!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Typical, we finally get Vicente back and the world ends.

D

Deleted User X18H

It is literally tipping it down here in BN1.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Just after posting remembered drain in my patio is prone to blocking. If I crouch down in the doorway I can just reach my hand across to pull out enough gunk to get it flowing. Its a couple of seconds work tops. I'm soaked.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Seems a somewhat biblical episode tonight.So recently we have had a plague of slugs, a plague of crap vote for tv ( Let's get Gold, Superstar and Big Brother ), a plague of wankers, er,sorry bankers.. we are worshipping false idols ie, Murray, the England football team.... anyone else get the idea that we are in the sh1t with him upstairs ???

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The heaviest rain should be clear of our area within an hour or so. Tomorrow could see some heavy and thundery showers though. Next week is no better :-(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
BN43 it is a fountain of water

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just finished work. Am in Portslade waiting for the bus home to Brighton. Yep, it's pissing down hard here too.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Wet, but not much to scream about in Littlehampton. Then again, it'll probably show its face...unless it doesn't want to get stabbed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pouring down. Loving it. Sat indoors watching Indiana Jones with the rain lashing at the windows. Perfect!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Anyone camping out there? It's hammering down in TN19

Funnily enough, i was asked to go with some mates to the Nova festival this weekend (in Bignor)...bloody glad i didn't now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Wet, but not much to scream about in Littlehampton. Then again, it'll probably show its face...unless it doesn't want to get stabbed.

Love your avatar! Always makes me chuckle when it pops up.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009

which is exactly why i have not been near the high street this evening mate

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Love your avatar! Always makes me chuckle when it pops up.

This is the only forum that hasn't asked me to change it, due to inappropriateness :D

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
which is exactly why i have not been near the high street this evening mate

Thankfully i live far enough away to not have to worry...work close enough though. In fact, our place flooded last time it rained heavily...no stabbings though, that'd ruin the new paint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here