Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Railway Bell

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Last time I went in there we waited ages to get served, nobody came, we got squared up to by a couple of blokes wearing Arsenal shirts and walked out. We got chased down the road by who we assumed was the landlord asking why we left without buying a drink. Won't be going back.

All sounds a bit Benny Hill

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I nearly went in there on Saturday night as The Evening Star was so rammed I could only just get in the door... Abandoned and strolled up to The Bell and saw it devoid of punters and the ale on tap was Doom Bar....I kept walking.

Jan 30, 2008
Last time I went in there we waited ages to get served, nobody came, we got squared up to by a couple of blokes wearing Arsenal shirts and walked out. We got chased down the road by who we assumed was the landlord asking why we left without buying a drink. Won't be going back.
then you woke up, the only time I've seen Arsenal fans anywhere near the Bell was in the Div 1 days when they tried to storm it from the Queens head
regards
DR

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lovely barmaid in there with a cracking pair [emoji106]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chances are you probably weren't there on that night then ???

Don't forget, PPF lives in a dark, perpetual world of 1981 from which he has never quite fully emerged. A world of pwopa nawty geezas and Danny Dyers, but you could always leave yer front door open and no scarfers would be touched, etc.

If PPF wasn't there, then it didn't happen. Awight ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here