Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Raheem Sterling has an AK 47 tattoo on his thigh. Should he play for England?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I see he turned up 14 hours late for the England squad.

“Sterling had been given an extra couple of days off after telling the FA he had a personal issue to deal with during a week-long break for Southgate’s players. He had a few days in Ibiza before flying back to England for that matter. He then went to Jamaica on another holiday and the problem, according to the FA, was that he could not get a direct flight home. A connection was arranged via Miami and, for some reason, he did not make it. ”

Sterling really doesn’t help himself does he?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see he turned up 14 hours late for the England squad.

“Sterling had been given an extra couple of days off after telling the FA he had a personal issue to deal with during a week-long break for Southgate’s players. He had a few days in Ibiza before flying back to England for that matter. He then went to Jamaica on another holiday and the problem, according to the FA, was that he could not get a direct flight home. A connection was arranged via Miami and, for some reason, he did not make it. ”

Sterling really doesn’t help himself does he?

Having recently transited Miami I am not a little bit surprised, absolute mayhem for people connecting without at least a three hour gap between International flights. I will never transit that shithole again, I had a five hour connection from an International flight and only just made the Heathrow bound flight. Shambles. The thicko from Immigration which I had to go through whilst in transit even asked me why I was coming to America even though I had already told him I was just transiting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here