Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Rafael Nadal v Roger Federer*** French Open Men's Final 14:00

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Rafael Nadal will have to contain a rampant Roger Federer if he is to secure a record-equalling sixth French Open title on Sunday, and keep hold of his world number one ranking.

The Spaniard, who turned 25 on Friday, has won 44 matches and suffered only one defeat in seven years at Roland Garros, and one more victory will bring him a 10th Grand Slam title and draw him level with Bjorn Borg as the tournament's most dominant man.

Federer's victory over Novak Djokovic in the semis, ending the Serbian's six-month, 43-match unbeaten run, has already been hailed as one of his best ever.

"Honestly, I feel very well," said Federer. "I think I move very well, I'm never stressed. If there is a ball that you miss, it's just because the other one played it very well, and not because I made a mistake or I played bad tennis on the return, or on my serve.

"That's why I'm very happy at the moment with my game. Is it my best? I don't know."

So, is anyone watching this potentially cracking match today? Who do you fancy?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Nobody else watching this? We could be witnessing a classic comeback by Federer. GO ON ROGER!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here