Radio on-air requests [and some Facebook behaviour] ... they are so pathetic

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope you don't mind if i post that on facebook, you are a wordsmith, who needs an audience!

Be my guest :)

If it stops ONE bored, listless mumsy from posting a banal, meaningless, generic, saccharine message about the overwhelming love they feel for their child, then by christ it will have been worth it.

The irony is that when said mumsy (and it IS always women that post this crap - I'm sorry but it is), is "busy" on Facebook pumping out this tedious DIRGE to her gaggle of online misfits and halfwits in a desperate quest for 'Likes', you can all but guarantee that the tiny cherubs which she apparently so adores, are having to amuse themselves by running around the house in piss-stained undercrackers, wallowing in their own filth, gorging themselves on Turkey Twizzlers and Haribos, and playing Grand Theft Auto till the early hours.

Go figure.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Be my guest :)

If it stops ONE bored, listless mumsy from posting a banal, meaningless, generic, saccharine message about the overwhelming love they feel for their child, then by christ it will have been worth it.

The irony is that when said mumsy (and it IS always women that post this crap - I'm sorry but it is), is "busy" on Facebook pumping out this tedious DIRGE to her gaggle of online misfits and halfwits in a desperate quest for 'Likes', you can all but guarantee that the tiny cherubs which she apparently so adores, are having to amuse themselves by running around the house in piss-stained undercrackers, wallowing in their own filth, gorging themselves on Turkey Twizzlers and Haribos, and playing Grand Theft Auto till the early hours.

Go figure.

Wonderful stuff. You have highlighted all the very worst of Facebook ... and the best isn't much better.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Here's a new example on Facebook:
"Share if you have a grandson you love with all your heart".
So if you don't share you hate your grandson?? Why exactly does anyone want to pass this kind of message around?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What the HELL are you talking about? Along with the six billion other people in this world who are not my ACTUAL friends, you are not amongst my facebook 'friends'. Thus I have no access to what you put on your FB, nor do I wish to. Given that its almost certainly an extension of the self-pitying drivel you post on here, I doubt I'm missing much.

I don't give two shits what you write, to or about, your sodding dog, on Facebook. I don't actually care whether or not you have a bloody dog.

I think we've covered this before, but once again, just for clarity, ITS. NOT. ALL. ABOUT. YOU.

Yes. This.

You seem to be a Man devoid of any decent humanity, by any standards. Yes my bloody dog may not matter to you. You are full of bile as your post proves.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If people want to post good meaning posts about people even if it gets your hump up it is better than being mean spirited, spiteful and devoid of any sort of well being to others. Why the f#ck would you care about the fb posts others make ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've just remembered another Facebook-drivel speciality.

Those (badly written and spelled) shitty scare stories that bob around for years, resurfacing every now and again, the sort of ones targeted at gullible mummies (why always them?) which read something like

"Message To All Parent's! Last wednesday a nine year old girl, Amy, was dragged off the streets of Barking into a van by a Muslim male, and subjected to repeated sexual assaults by an asian grooming peadophile gang. She hasn't been seen since! This kind of thing keeps happening and the police wont do anything about it because they don't want to offend PC groups!!! Please share to spread the Word and help protect our Kids!"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Those (badly written and spelled) shitty scare stories that bob around for years, resurfacing every now and again, the sort of ones targeted at gullible mummies (why always them?) which read something like

"Message To All Parent's! Last wednesday a nine year old girl, Amy, was dragged off the streets of Barking into a van by a Muslim male, and subjected to repeated sexual assaults by an asian grooming peadophile gang. She hasn't been seen since! This kind of thing keeps happening and the police wont do anything about it because they don't want to offend PC groups!!! Please share to spread the Word and help protect our Kids!"

You do realise that's the entire repertoire of a couple of posters on here?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
And what's the point in writing 'happy 40th mum' on a bed sheet and hanging it from a bridge over the A27?

Total chav.

This with fecking bells on.
Funny how the bed sheet is still on the bridge 3 weeks later!
The A259 in Peacehaven often has a 'happy birthday' bed sheet on the railings next to the Dell.

Crazy. There was one circulating a couple of years ago about an alleged "incident" in a well know local park (or more probably cut paste and edited from a similar article). Mrs P got in a right tizz about it, I pointed out that if said incident had occurred it was very surprising that it hadn't been reported to the police otherwise it would have been all over the local press, tv and radio.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crazy. There was one circulating a couple of years ago about an alleged "incident" in a well know local park (or more probably cut paste and edited from a similar article). Mrs P got in a right tizz about it, I pointed out that if said incident had occurred it was very surprising that it hadn't been reported to the police otherwise it would have been all over the local press, tv and radio.

Or the pervert that jumps into the back of lone women's cars.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Screenshot_2013-11-02-00-04-49.png

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've shared this one on my FB timeline. I was proud to.

╔═════════════════ ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ΰ³‹αƒ¦β˜ƒαƒ¦ΰ³‹ ════════════════╝

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports