Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radar Speed Cameras

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was driving last night on the A27 Eastbound and from Lancing Manor roundabout till the flyover I was passed by about 25 cars all doing variable amounts OVER the signposted 40 limit. They passed me in ones and two's and little flurries some doing 70 ish. Those drivers for some reason, felt they were above the law or maybe they thought " It's night time so the speed limit signs are wrong " or maybe they thought that there would be no one checking at that time so they just did not care.

If you drive like that most of the time then you really shouldn't whinge when you actually DO get caught. Lets get some more cameras up I say !

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh FFS :facepalm: I can't believe you're actually trying to argue the toss about the safe speed on that road on the basis that the school I mentioned are a whole HUNDRED YARDS away from the road. Do you think the children just magically arrive there each morning, and disappear home again in the afternoons, or might you consider that they often WALK to that school/playground, using the very road we're discussing? Or perhaps cycle. Either way, they are using that road, therefore to suggest that it's reasonable for you to choose your own speed in excess of the posted limit, simply because the school is slightly offset from the road itself, is splitting hairs in the extreme.

Edna, don't get sucked in!

From his many petty posts, most people on here understand that if only he had a better memory and considerably more stamina then BG could be wanking for England.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here