Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racon

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
What a player, he just has so much time on the ball!!
Saw a guy dressed all in Charlton gear on saturday so I guess they are keeping a close eye on him. We will have to enjoy him for the short while he is here.
Hammond who

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
agreed, great performance again today, keep hold of him and we WILL make the playoffs

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Saw a guy dressed all in Charlton gear on saturday so I guess they are keeping a close eye on him. We will have to enjoy him for the short while he is here.
Hammond who

he might of been keeping a eye on cox....

thats my 6000th post

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
He was pretty good today, just lacked the final ball i feel at some points, thats taking nothing away from his performance though

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Hammond who

Also a Charlton scout there against swindon, who i havent seen all season prior so i reckon he was there for Racon.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sounded on the radio like he had a storming game. Thomson on the other hand was barely mentioned.

Steve would have scored if Nicky would have left the ball, but I'm not too sure he knew he could have left it for him. Later in the game, he kept giving the ball away in needless positions and could have lost it for us. Our worst player yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here