Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racist idiot, abuses Muamba on Twitter. Ruins own life.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I assume the reason this guy was treated so harshly was because the target was a millionaire footballer. Had he been a blue square premier player he wouldn't have got jail time.

We've covered this. His outbursts (prural) were VERY public that evening. That's what did him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I assume the reason this guy was treated so harshly was because the target was a millionaire footballer. Had he been a blue square premier player he wouldn't have got jail time.

Its actually not what he said ABOUT Muamba that got him in the most trouble,

He was making racist remarks to other members of the public.

I think Littlejohn wrote something about it last week in his column. If he thinks its over the top then the opposite must be true....

I didn't know you could read wetfart?

In the case of Muamba, there doesnt have to always be an absolute - on side or the other all the time with everything.
If some think it's been in the news enough, then for them it has. It shouldn't suddenly be up to an opposing opinion, that someone who still really cares to read about it can expound their disgust all over everyone else.
The racist was filth, he's banged up and I don't care that it's a bit harsh - that's okay.
As for making jokes about the sick man, those people should perhaps make sure he's back on his feet and recovered first. I wouldn't laugh at a joke about a seriously ill person unless it was someone like Charles Manson or Mark Chapman.
Even ILIKECANDLES is too pathetic for me to find his mental illness funny.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I didn't know you could read wetfart?

In the case of Muamba, there doesnt have to always be an absolute - on side or the other all the time with everything.
If some think it's been in the news enough, then for them it has. It shouldn't suddenly be up to an opposing opinion, that someone who still really cares to read about it can expound their disgust all over everyone else.
The racist was filth, he's banged up and I don't care that it's a bit harsh - that's okay.
As for making jokes about the sick man, those people should perhaps make sure he's back on his feet and recovered first. I wouldn't laugh at a joke about a seriously ill person unless it was someone like Charles Manson or Mark Chapman.
Even ILIKECANDLES is too pathetic for me to find his mental illness funny.

Whatever. I'm glad he's pulling through. Gives hope to everyone else in similar circumstances. What are you contributing? Naff all.....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sky News Newsdesk ‏ @SkyNewsBreak
Liam Stacey, who was jailed for making abusive comments on twitter about Fabrice Muamba, has his sentence upheld
Retweeted by Stan Collymore

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Makes me smile how the first defence in these cases is "I was drunk". Drink only gives you the courage to do what you'd hesitate to do sober: talk to the girl over there, dance like a loon, tell someone how you're really feeling. Oh, and invite all and sundry into your racist view of the world.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've seen at least one warning from West Midlands police today on Twitter over comments from Birmingham fans about Petrov. Unbelievable. Just leaving aside the disgusting nature of the tweets for a second, how stupid would you have to be after some bloke just got jailed for 56 days?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I've seen at least one warning from West Midlands police today on Twitter over comments from Birmingham fans about Petrov. Unbelievable. Just leaving aside the disgusting nature of the tweets for a second, how stupid would you have to be after some bloke just got jailed for 56 days?

They live in the midlands. They're not very bright up there.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Makes me smile how the first defence in these cases is "I was drunk". Drink only gives you the courage to do what you'd hesitate to do sober: talk to the girl over there, dance like a loon, tell someone how you're really feeling. Oh, and invite all and sundry into your racist view of the world.
this :thumbsup:

its fixtures. do keep up.......

Orient are shite, do keep down.
And do pay REMF for that £100 bet when you have ultimately, and mathematically, lost it.

Don't forget your boasts of wealth, which are that you own more businesses! Since when has that proved anyone's wealth anyway, not that I could care if you owned 20 businesses!?
I own you, again. Don't forget to pay up, poppet. :lolol:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Orient are shite, do keep down.
And do pay REMF for that £100 bet when you have ultimately, and mathematically, lost it.

Don't forget your boasts of wealth, which are that you own more businesses! Since when has that proved anyone's wealth anyway, not that I could care if you owned 20 businesses!?
I own you, again. Don't forget to pay up, poppet. :lolol:

I dont brag about anything. I work hard and own two business and some property. So what?

I'll pay REMF as I did last year, with a glad heart and when its due. I won't need reminding and I'll be glad to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here