Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism And The Cumberbatch Conundrum

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Your ignorance is astounding, you make unsubstansiated claims, project falsehoods and use ad hominem as a form of punctuation. Well Im sure calling you a mental midget relates to your level of understanding. So I cant find any evidence of ethnic hostility to "coloured", maybe someone hid it? The illuminati maybe? Prehaps you should take your tinfoil hat of and go and look for it...

E..V..I..D..E..N...C...E...

btw the link shows the EVERY speech code has been struck down when challenged in court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I know, i realised a while back that you could not debate unless your opinions were agreed with. I realised that your spouting of "speech codes" did not apply to you, which makes your posts very hypocritical. I also realised that you are behind a keyboard when you throw the insults.

Individuals are accountable for their actions.

Like yours of posting many anti-muslim posts in the wake of CH.

Still if you found any of my posts insulting, my apologies, i meant them literally.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Individuals are accountable for their actions.

Like yours of posting many anti-muslim posts in the wake of CH.

Still if you found any of my posts insulting, my apologies, i meant them literally.

1) What actions?
2) What anti muslim posts....they were my opinions which obviously you did not agree with.

quote: "Still if you found any of my posts insulting, my apologies, i meant them literally." I know, you do not need to repeat, i grasped it the first time.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I'm just saying why they are there, some seem to be ignorant of their purpose, thinking there is a political agenda behind them (perhaps there is, enlighten me).
there must be a political agenda behind it, .what sane person could come up with such ludicrous ideas, ideas set to divide everyone against each other.. and it is clearly working. .
it makes a mockery of a country that is renowned for freedom of speech.. . I worry whats coming next.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Your ignorance is astounding, you make unsubstansiated claims, project falsehoods and use ad hominem as a form of punctuation. Well Im sure calling you a mental midget relates to your level of understanding. So I cant find any evidence of ethnic hostility to "coloured", maybe someone hid it? The illuminati maybe? Prehaps you should take your tinfoil hat of and go and look for it...

E..V..I..D..E..N...C...E...

btw the link shows the EVERY speech code has been struck down when challenged in court.

Well i find plenty, there's even some in this thread. I can't make you see what you are blind to.

You got an answer for why you ignorantly thought 'spastics' were mentally incapable yet?
Might be something to do with how their identity has been abused? Good argument for a speech code possibly?

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
there must be a political agenda behind it, .what sane person could come up with such ludicrous ideas, ideas set to divide everyone against each other.. and it is clearly working. .
it makes a mockery of a country that is renowned for freedom of speech.. . I worry whats coming next.

To be honest i'm not a fan of them either, i wish there was no need for them.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
This is another post that proves your ignorance, and the implication that you care because you're a victim in this.
Poor you, having to change which word you use...

It must be really hard for you...

maybe its because he doesn't wish to live in a controlled state , any more of this bolox and we will be.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
maybe its because he doesn't wish to live in a controlled state , any more of this bolox and we will be.

Yes tis true. What irks me is that if Paki is deemed a racist term, though not worldwide, and most misdemeanors involving people of the origin of Pakistan are quoted by our media as "Asian", which includes faiths/countries/religions of a massive continent, then i think the term Pakistani would have been frowned on as well.
I see there are no answers to your question and indeed mine on why the shortened names like Brit, Scot, Pole, Czech, Argie etc are not deemed as "racist slurs" as they are all shortened versions of the whole name.
The die was cast, the "i am offended for others" gave the easily offended the ammunition, it caught on here....though not worldwide apparently.
The "easily offended" have since moved on to cartoons, our troops, the poppy, our culture and our laws.........ably abetted by our offended for the easily offended.
Just my opinion, no personal insults and no speech code imo.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes tis true. What irks me is that if Paki is deemed a racist term, though not worldwide, and most misdemeanors involving people of the origin of Pakistan are quoted by our media as "Asian", which includes faiths/countries/religions of a massive continent, then i think the term Pakistani would have been frowned on as well.
I see there are no answers to your question and indeed mine on why the shortened names like Brit, Scot, Pole, Czech, Argie etc are not deemed as "racist slurs" as they are all shortened versions of the whole name.
The die was cast, the "i am offended for others" gave the easily offended the ammunition, it caught on here....though not worldwide apparently.
The "easily offended" have since moved on to cartoons, our troops, the poppy, our culture and our laws.........ably abetted by our offended for the easily offended.
Just my opinion, no personal insults and no speech code imo.

I am being serious when I say I worry what is coming next, bit by bit they are stripping away the rights from beneath our feet.
in fact my beef isn't against the ethnics of this country at all it is against those who impose these silly laws upon us. you know the type... white studenty types with nout better to do than to stir up shit, ones who'd prefer to see a Pakistani flag hanging from above the houses of parliament than that of our own,. ones who will knock the indigenous british at any given opportunity for being lazy and idle, ones who are ashamed of this country's past and are forever apologising for it, ones I could only relate to as traitors..
these are the real enemy not the ethnics,

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
I am being serious when I say I worry what is coming next, bit by bit they are stripping away the rights from beneath our feet.
in fact my beef isn't against the ethnics of this country at all it is against those who impose these silly laws upon us. you know the type... white studenty types with nout better to do than to stir up shit, ones who'd prefer to see a Pakistani flag hanging from above the houses of parliament than that of our own,. ones who will knock the indigenous british at any given opportunity for being lazy and idle, ones who are ashamed of this country's past and are forever apologising for it, ones I could only relate to as traitors..

you are on the right path there mate......two ways of dealing with the easily offended , bow to them at the expense of the general community or point out to them that this is Britain and if they don't like it they can give up their claim to residency and therefore the social security blanket ( which is why so many are here in the first place) and return to whatever shyte hole they originated from.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Is Paki not short for Pakistan/Pakistani?, is it not the same as Pole, Brit, Scot, Argie, Fin, Czech, a shortened version. Only people offended for others that got the bandwagon rolling, like yourself.

Are you seriously denying how the word Paki has been used in this country?

I'm not offended by anything thanks. I just know that the word Paki is an offensive term in the UK. Perhaps it will change. That would be nice. But Paki is very different to the term 'coloured'.

Again, it's funny that you, who sound quite worked up about it, are complaining about people who 'get offended'.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

edit : just realised your the conspiracy thread guy. Carry on.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

NSC Awards 2015

Most likely to be making a pipe bomb in the garage award goes to..........

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
no need ..there it is in a nutshell. are you one of those whacky studenty types then, thought as much.
wrongen:nono:

Liked your chat with the guy from Swaffham, he was a whacky fella! :thumbsup:

Brighton Fella this morning.

Attachments

• hitler-baby.jpg
    hitler-baby.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 78

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
you are on the right path there mate......two ways of dealing with the easily offended , bow to them at the expense of the general community or point out to them that this is Britain and if they don't like it they can give up their claim to residency and therefore the social security blanket ( which is why so many are here in the first place) and return to whatever shyte hole they originated from.

So, talking about speech codes and language, what would you do with people with cerebral palsy offended at being called a 'spastic'?

It's weird isn't it when you take race out of the equation? Makes you appear in a somewhat bad light. It would appear you don't like the speech code because you want to be able to offend foreigners. I expect that's a large reason many don't like it, and all the more reason for it, in my opinion.

Not so long ago, there was widespread racism against the irish, we seem to have gotten over that now. I expect it will be the same with the latest wave of immigrants, if we can only stop those filled with fear and hate ruining it for the rest of society.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here