Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-1 to us and Arsenal at home next round

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
There actually quite a good side the gap between league 1 and Conferance isnt that big, ill be suprised if Brighton do win by more than 1 goal

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
glad i dont play for this team with so called supporters as negative as you lot and who are only happy when slagging off the players for some reason or other. I apologise in advance for the few that are not in this category and actually give positive support to a team that is not at its best at present. good moral can help the players if any of them read these threads and im not saying to say they are wonderful but there is no need to personally slag them off for bad performances. this is bound to do their confidence no good at all. get behind them and im sure they will get behind the supporters too. Eventually.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
3-2 to brighton. We'll go behind, but for the first time this season we'll come back and win.

2-1, 3-2 or 3-1 to Albion.

I cannot see us being stuffed like many on here are predicting, but I can only see Brighton winning.

We know where the goal is, and with Albion's poor defence of late, I definitely think we'll score.

3-2 Smith letting in two more soft goals.

If Smith in goal, I reckon 3-2 to us.

If my mum is in goal, 3-0 to us.

Attendance: 4900

Yay us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports