[Albion] Quiz: Name these former Albion players.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
11 for me. I would have seen every one of those playing for us. There's loads more in the "Who the hell is he?" category, I'm sure.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
100% for me

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
7 ....

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
All 15 - I am surprised people are doing so badly at it. How bad are some people's memories?! Admittedly, if it wasn't multiple choice I wouldn't have known a few of them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
All 15 - I am surprised people are doing so badly at it. How bad are some people's memories?! Admittedly, if it wasn't multiple choice I wouldn't have known a few of them.

Yes 15. Ridiculously easy, not because the players pictured where especially recognisable- more because the incorrect options were mostly utter nonsense.

I mean, seriously..?

A picture of a nondescript white player, in an Amex era (outfield) shirt, and the wrong options are Joe Corrigan, Steve Penney and Terry Connor, FFS!

May 5, 2020
Sussex

Yes,I have seen most of them play but I only scored 5!!
I wonder if it's the pictures that fail to jog my memory I'm sure I would get more correct if it was a video clip.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yes 15. Ridiculously easy, not because the players pictured where especially recognisable- more because the incorrect options were mostly utter nonsense.

I mean, seriously..?

A picture of a nondescript white player, in an Amex era (outfield) shirt, and the wrong options are Joe Corrigan, Steve Penney and Terry Connor, FFS!

Oh you MODS are so picky these days :lolol:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Got 15. Process of elimination used for a couple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports