Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quidco Website

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Morning all.

Anybody on here use Quidco? Keep hearing rave reviews about it online, and people mentioning it briefly on certain threads on here. Whats the deal with it all? as it seemed a bit too good to be true to me, money back for nothing and all, i'm just worried im missing something blindingly obvious. I presume there is a slight delay in waiting for the money to be returned, but does it always get paid eventually or do certain companies try to wriggle out of the offer?

Thanks in advance.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've used it for a few years now, had over £250 back. Can take some time for certain companies to pay the money into your quidco account. If you do a lot of online shopping its worth signing up for. Costs £5 a year which is taken out of your earnings on the site.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Got £109 for signing up for my iphone contract with 3 mobile via them. Takes a while for the money to arrive but it's money for nothing so you can't complain.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Quidco is a MUST if you do a regular amount of online shopping. Have got hundreds back.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I use it lots... most recent cashback was £148 having booked a £1600 holiday

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I use topcashback rather than quidco because you don't have to pay the £5 a year and the cashback rates are pretty much the same.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Cheers guys.

Reason it interested me was that they are currently doing a deal where you activate a new account on paddypower, bet £10, and not only get a free £10 bet but also £25 cashback. Nothing too lose it seems.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The only thing to bare in mind is that cashback isn't guaranteed and occasionally it doesn't track or for whaever reason you don't get the money. Normally it is fine though just occaisonally it isn't.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Whenever I buy online I always go via Quidco if the site is an affiliate. Usually only a few quid each time but it accumulates nicely and I've got over £900 cash back in the past 4 years.

Best earner for me has been hotels.com, which gives in the region of 8-10% cashback depending on promotions etc., whenever I work away for a night or 2 I always book my hotel through them via quidco.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The only thing to bare in mind is that cashback isn't guaranteed and occasionally it doesn't track or for whaever reason you don't get the money. Normally it is fine though just occaisonally it isn't.

It should be though, if your sale doesn't track contact the cash back site with as much information you have on the sale (stuff like the link you clicked on, cost of sale, time of purchase, how much comm you were expecting etc etc) then they will in tern contact the relevant affiliate network. Said affiliate network will then contact the merchant and confirm the sale. Assuming they do you should still get your kick back. Can take an awful long time though depending on the network!! The bigger cash back sites are very good at chasing missed transactions, the smaller ones not so much.

Also if you are going to use cash back sites make sure you've read the T&Cs before you moan about missing commission. Stuff like mobiles on contract will only pay out after you've made 3 months worth of payments on your mobile bill. Utilities (gas, leccy etc) operate in a similar manner.

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Quidco is brilliant. An absolute essential if you buy anything online. Have had hundreds of pounds back over the years and they're great at sorting out any non pay issues (I've only had 2 in three years)

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
I have got £1100 off Quidco over the last 5 years.

I always use it to buy car, travel and contents insurance, and when I buy things on eBay, Tesco direct etc

It can take a while to get the money, but there's a log on the website of everything you're owed to date.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Its a nice little bonus at christmas for me, I keep building it up throught he year and at the beginning of december I cash it up and it helps pay for the presents for the kids which are obviously also bought online and commision earnt on.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Highly recommended. Money for nothing, although sadly, no chicks for free.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Erm would people recommend getting baby stuff through these sites?

It's a cash back site, not a retailer so if you trust the retailer and you're going to buy stuff from them over the web anyway then yes as you'll get commission on your purchases from quidco. Just make sure you get to the retailers site by clicking on the link from the quidco site so they know who sent you. Exactly like how [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] makes his millions from Amazon on this site!!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
It's a cash back site, not a retailer so if you trust the retailer and you're going to buy stuff from them over the web anyway then yes as you'll get commission on your purchases from quidco. Just make sure you get to the retailers site by clicking on the link from the quidco site so they know who sent you. Exactly like how [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] makes his millions from Amazon on this site!!

Cool yeah number of sites are on there. Always nice to get money back

DanielT

Cheers guys.

Reason it interested me was that they are currently doing a deal where you activate a new account on paddypower, bet £10, and not only get a free £10 bet but also £25 cashback. Nothing too lose it seems.

I've had over £200 so far.

There are loads of online gambling sites offering similar deals. As long as the cashback is more than the bet, I went for it. Got a winner in the Gold cup last year so in addition to the cashback, I got a £180 win too!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Its a nice little bonus at christmas for me, I keep building it up throught he year and at the beginning of december I cash it up and it helps pay for the presents for the kids which are obviously also bought online and commision earnt on.

I use Topcashback, but I don't leave the money in these sites for too long as they have been known to go bust.
I withdraw regularly, say when I have over a tenner, you can always put it in a savings account 'til xmas and earn an extra penny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here