Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick question regarding Premiership/champions league tickets

borat

Jul 16, 2003
A couple of mates are coming over from Denmark in April and want to see a Premiership or Champions League match. The Arsenal - Liverpool match is on April 10th. Having only been to Brighton matches I'm unsure how premiership/champions league ticketing works. Is there any chance of geting tickets less than the internet advertised prices of between 275 and 350 pounds? What would touts typically charge on the day for a match such as this? What are my options if any? Please excuse my ignorance on the subject. :dunce:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
April 10th Blackpool away, a weekend in blackpool and a game of REAL football. Premiershite can f*** off.

Oh and chances of getting a reasonably priced ticket for arsenal Vs Liverpool at highbury is pretty much non existent according to my Arsenal supporting colleague here.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the chances of getting arsenal vs liverpool tickets at highbury is non existent - i've tried

theres an empty ground not far away from it playing premier league football for one last season

its called white hart lane

borat

Jul 16, 2003
cheers will have a look. It doesnt have to be the Arsenal Liverpool game just a quality game around london/south. I would hate to have to take them to shite hart lane. Might be the only option though

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
braders7 said:
the chances of getting arsenal vs liverpool tickets at highbury is non existent - i've tried

theres an empty ground not far away from it playing premier league football for one last season

its called white hart lane

have you tried to get tickets for spurs? its near impossible they most games are sold out

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Southampton Vs Newcastle that day. Tickets usually go on sale to members, season ticket holders etc but there's usually some spare after that but its usually a few days before the game.

Every time I've wanted a Soton ticket I've got one no problems - Charlton, Leicester, Bayern Munich. Although it'll be harder if its a big match.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here